Okay, so now I am curious

Foster

what is the miracle hair growth tea from longhairlovers.com?
"Winter is the perfect time of year to cozy up to a cup of Healthy Hair Tea! This recipe is packed with vitamins and minerals that give hair growth a much-needed boost during these chilly months."
I realize that one must be a member to get this information but as I said, I was just wondering if anyone here happen to know what the deal was.
Thanks,
foster

Hi /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm a member there and tried to do a search for you, but everything under hair came up. Is this an article overe there?

I did post so that if someone one has made this and tried it to let me know, so as soon as they do, I'll tell you.

Can you give me the link that you originally found, maybe this will help with my search for you.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Foster said:
what is the miracle hair growth tea from longhairlovers.com?
"Winter is the perfect time of year to cozy up to a cup of Healthy Hair Tea! This recipe is packed with vitamins and minerals that give hair growth a much-needed boost during these chilly months."
I realize that one must be a member to get this information but as I said, I was just wondering if anyone here happen to know what the deal was.
Thanks,
foster

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Foster,

I just PM'd you the Tea Recipe.

I notice that the tea has a lot of "hair herbs" like Horsetail, and nettles etc.

As soon as I get the testimonials (if I do) I'll let you know what people who have tried the Tea First hand have to say.

Hi Madison,

No, I haven't tried their vitamins. I think I have found a vitamin routine that works for me so I haven't looked into it.

I'm curious to check out the percentages though that they have of everything. Good lookin' out /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BAM! Your wish is my command, /images/graemlins/grin.gif I just PM'd you /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/guiness.gif

Hey Tara, not to be a bother, but I'd like to have to tea recipe also. I drink lots ot tea at night. Thanx. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can only imagine. But with teas, frankly, I've been loving the African red teas....honeybush and roobios...seem to do a mane mighty fine /images/graemlins/cool.gif

~Jade~

Tara,
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Did I say thank you? /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I appreciate your hard work!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif
foster

Jade,
I went to South Africa past Nov. I must say, if you EVER go anywhere, go to South Africa. Being down south, when you say, "Would you like tea?" My idea of tea is a nice tall glass filled with ice and SWEET tea. When you go there and say you would like tea, look for a petite cup with HOT tea. I enjoyed it though. The roobios is nice. To me, you do not need sugar or milk...mmmmmm.
I hope to experience more countries of Africa soon.
(Sorry ladies that I got a bit OT /images/graemlins/blush.gif )
foster

adrienne0914 said:
tara, you teeeeeeze! /images/graemlins/grin.gif can you post it here please?

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

Girrrl, I'm scurred! You know how people wanna get all crazy on the innanet and then be mad cuz I posted it here. Well, if otha folks think I should post it here (and ya'll won't tell on me), I don't mind. Just scared of LHL comin' after me. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

But I don't mind posting it here for you all if it's easier /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif Lemme know and I'll post it on the board here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Foster said:
Jade,
I went to South Africa past Nov. I must say, if you EVER go anywhere, go to South Africa. Being down south, when you say, "Would you like tea?" My idea of tea is a nice tall glass filled with ice and SWEET tea. When you go there and say you would like tea, look for a petite cup with HOT tea. I enjoyed it though. The roobios is nice. To me, you do not need sugar or milk...mmmmmm.
I hope to experience more countries of Africa soon.
(Sorry ladies that I got a bit OT /images/graemlins/blush.gif )
foster

[/ QUOTE ]

OOHLALA can I purchase these teas locally at a health food store? This sounds great, I'm too lazy to mix stuff right now /images/graemlins/blush.gif LOL! But I'd love to try the roobios, especially if you don't need sugar /images/graemlins/lick.gif

Also Jade, how do you feel it has helped your hair? I'm curious and is this a staple in your hair care nutrition routine or just a once in a while type treat? Do tell /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks

Foster said:
Tara,
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Did I say thank you? /images/graemlins/grin.gif
I appreciate your hard work!!!! /images/graemlins/wink.gif
foster

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, Foster, you are nice! Your welcome, let me know how it turns out. Thanks for bringing it up, cuz since I had joined over there, I have not been there in a loooong time.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Can I purchase these teas locally at a health food store? "

I purchased mine at the health food store. It may run like...$4 or $5 for a 20-30 bag box
I'm roughly guessing since it has been a while.

Also Jade, how do you feel it has helped your hair? I'm curious and is this a staple in your hair care nutrition routine or just a once in a while type treat? Do tell /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jade, I am curious about this as well. Would you say that herbal teas are absorbed more quickly in the system as opposed to supplements? Or would it take more tea to get the same amount as one pill?

thanks,
foster

Hi Tara:

I know you must sick of so many people asking you, but can I also get the recipe?

Thank you! :-)
gabrielle_union.jpg

Tara said:
adrienne0914 said:
tara, you teeeeeeze! /images/graemlins/grin.gif can you post it here please?

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

Girrrl, I'm scurred! You know how people wanna get all crazy on the innanet and then be mad cuz I posted it here. Well, if otha folks think I should post it here (and ya'll won't tell on me), I don't mind. Just scared of LHL comin' after me. /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

But I don't mind posting it here for you all if it's easier /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif Lemme know and I'll post it on the board here. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh, I want to know too now! I want to compare the ingredients to the ingredients of these great vitamins I ordered from Vitaminshoppe.com. Pleaasseee post it!!!

bumping to also beg Tara for the recipe. I hate tea but at this point I am desperate.

Back