Okay so I think I found the loves of my life!!! =]

MsTay18

I was watching a video on youtube the other day and it was this lady on there explainin her regimen. Her hair was exactly like mine[4a/b relaxed] and once she finished her regimen and blowdried, her hair looked like magic:grin:. Here's what she used and Im ready to throw all of my old products out and just use this stuff:

-ApHogee Damaged Hair Shampoo[2 washes only]
-ApHogee 2 Min Reconstructor[Leave on for 5 min w/shower cap
-ApHogee Leave in Conditioner[Spray it in so it gets all of your hair
-ApHogee Keratin and Green Tee Reconstructorizer
-Keracare Hot Wrap Lotion Mousse
-CHI Silk Fusion

all of this while the hair is still wet! that way the hair is "pre-protected" before the heat even gets the chance! I know many dont like the hair drying idea, but air drying does my hair NO justice!

Also, as I am a 4b relaxed, She and I also use the ApHogee 2-step protein treatment and balancing moisturizer a week before perming the hair. NOTE: THE HAIR NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY WASHED FIRST AND YOU MUST MUST MUST USE THE BALANCING MOISTURIZER IMMEDIATELY AFTER USING THE 2STEP TREATMENT. [HINT; BALANCING:look:] ONLY USE THIS NO MORE THAN 8 WEEKS AT A TIME BECAUSE IT CAN SEVERLY DAMAGE YOUR HAIR IF USED AS AND EVERDAY, BI WEEKLY, OR EVEN MONTHLY TREATMENT. THAT IS NOT ITS INTENDED USE!!!

also, when wrapping your hair it doesnt hurt to mist you hair with a lil KeraCare Oil Sheen[notice how i say MIST and not SHOWER, DRIZZZLE or DROWN:lachen:]

lastly, I wear braids n weaves alot, so when im not wearing my hair out i oil my scalp with the ApHogee Essential Oils For Hair. And it comes with wonderful lil nozzle to get in between the tracks, parts, etc.:drunk:

Hope this helped someone:ohwell:. Hell, it helped me:grin:.
also, call me crazy, but i wash my hair every 2 1/2 weeks. weekly washing and dc'ng for me=:wallbash:

any more questions, feel free to pm me =]

ps; sorry no pix @ the moment but ill have some when i take this weave out =]

Happy to hear that Ateya's regimen is working for you....:grin: lol Cant wait to se pics!

I must admit that shes one of the persons who got me using the Aphogee 2min and the keratin green tea spray, those two stuf are love!

Did you buy all these products yet? I am an Ateeya fan and I went out and got most of that stuff and honestly I didn't like any of it except for the 2-min (I was already using CSI :love:). Aphogee is "serious hair care" and Ateeya isn't really using it exclusively anymore, now that her hair is healthier.....You may want to try one or two products from her regimen at a time.....

just a suggestion! I ended up giving all of my Aphogee to my roomie. Her hair is still kind of "damaged" & she needs the protein. I needed protein & moisture, so Aphogee kind of overwhelmed my hair. Let us know how it works out!! :grin:

lo,yes, as soon as I saw the reggie I knew it was Ateya's..love her hair and her swang! Glad that it works for you :)

Just be careful... I followed the regimen, except I used Aphogee wrapping foam instead of Keracare and my hair was hard. Just remember just cause it worked for 1 person does not necessarily mean you will have the same results. So don't throw out your other products as yet.:nono:

That's Ateeyaa's reggie! She has helped many women. :yep:

The only drawback for me is that she uses too much heat. I couldn't do that because my hair is too fine.

yup Ateeyaa is a legend! I went out and bought all those products too after watching her videos a while back (well all the aphogee stuff) and the 2 min is the bomb! I really didn't like that shampoo though! I kept thinking "it's good for me cause Ateeyaa uses it!"lol...eventually had to throw it out because it was very stripping for me :(

I tried using the shampoo, 2 min reconstructor, and the leave-in and it was too much protein for my hair. But the aphogee 2 min. reconstructor is a keeper. I use the shampoo off and on. I gave the other products away.

OP, maybe you should start with one product and slowly add another one each week to find out if all the products work for you.

I love the 2 Minute Reconstructor... maybe you should start with that since so many ladies have already commented that they love it too.

Also, does this mean you won't deep condition your hair? Only the Aphogee 2 Min light protein? I'd suggest a moisturising DC as well...

Last edited:
She be wary. That regimen has a lot of protein in it. It may not be good for your hair especially just starting out. Just have fun and experiment!

Yes, you should slowly add protein to see what your hair's tolerance of it is. I used to use a lot but as my hair got healthier, the products just had the opposite affect on my hair and made it feel funny.

Just go slow and see what happens. It's fun to experiment.

Ateyaa is my girl!!! She makes some of y'all LHCF gals clutch your pearls with some of her techniques, like blow drying and excessive flat iron and chronic use of relaxers without stretching. But in all honesty her hair "Swangs" like no one elses and I love it! She has a great personality and I love her "accent" for lack of a better word. She is so funny and she keeps it real. She really got me loving Aphogee products.

Back