Okay so I finally took out my braids and....

justmyhair

And I permed my hair with phyto did't turn out so well cause it was underprocessed . I am wondering if I should cut my hair short, because it is sholder length but badly damaged from all that braiding.Or should I just let it grow out and cut a little each month as I go along.:look:Decisions on what to do I am hoping you guys can help me out.:nono:OR:yep: for the big chop.

And I permed my hair with phyto did't turn out so well cause it was underprocessed . I am wondering if I should cut my hair short, because it is sholder length but badly damaged from all that braiding.Or should I just let it grow out and cut a little each month as I go along.:look:Decisions on what to do I am hoping you guys can help me out.:nono:OR:yep: for the big chop.

maybe give it a trim and try to rejuvenate it with moisturizing and proteining before you resort to chopping?

I waited about 5 days it was driving me crazy to go longer.I was worried about my hair coming out too straight so I washed out a little to soon.

You could just give it some TLC and cut it little by little to get rid of the damaged hair. You may find it's not necessary to cut if you give it more TLC.

Im :spinning: im not sure what your plans are with your hair but if you just trim it what are are protective styles? more braids?

What damage did you suffer while in braids?

Yeah TLC sounds like a good plan.Nope no more braids thats why I am in this situation now. For the past several days since Ive relaxed I braid at night and pony tail in the day.

Baby it and see how it does first. Hair is always fragile when you first take it out of braids or weave. Also, if it looks uneven, it may be because of your new growth's shrinkage. Since the perm didn't process it totally straight that could be part of it too.

Back