okay..SICKBAY..CREDITCARD...?

caramelty

OKAY my mother is giving me 50 bucks on her VISA and I need some new products for when I take my sew in out. what are the best products to order from sickbay I have never brought any Dominican products so I am confused I know I want some LACIO LACIO thanks to you ladies..........any other suggestions.....my hair is kinda dry, 4b, thick then a mug, and it is shedding alot.

I wouldn't buy a thing from them with a credit card (Check Vendor Review Board for reasons why).

But if I were you, I would definitely try Salerm Wheat Germ Mask; Sedal Lissage Conditioner (blueish purple jar), Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner, Nacidit Olive Conditioning Creme jar, Rivas Silicon Mix Jar.

anky said:
I wouldn't buy a thing from them with a credit card (Check Vendor Review Board for reasons why).

But if I were you, I would definitely try Salerm Wheat Germ Mask; Sedal Lissage Conditioner (blueish purple jar), Miss Key 10 en 1 Super Conditioner, Nacidit Olive Conditioning Creme jar, Rivas Silicon Mix Jar.
When I ordered from them, they had invested in a paypal account and I had no problem using my credit card. This was fairly recent, well this year. I suggest using paypal if they still have that option available.

I order from sickbay all the time! They have a paypal account. I tried one of their specials Capolio Cinnamon Shampoo & Rinse....My hair is so soft.

I've been pretty satisfied with their products...But sometimes shipping seems a bit slow. If you choose the cheapest method fedex home delivery....It''s gonna take a minute.

How do you use the paypal with SICKBAY...I went to order me some Lacio Lacio and I thought it would give me an option when I checked out and it didnt. It said that you can select the bill me option to use paypal but I didnt see it on the page.

sky_blu said:
How do you use the paypal with SICKBAY...I went to order me some Lacio Lacio and I thought it would give me an option when I checked out and it didnt. It said that you can select the bill me option to use paypal but I didnt see it on the page.
They send you an (invoice) email with Paypal info about a day later.

I like the avacado shampoo/conditioner and the wheat germ mask. I gave a jar of the avacado conditioner to a cowoker and she also loves it. Of course my favorite is the Lacio Lacio.

Back