Okay Ladies! If you were.........

MzTami

Hellerrrr
stranded on an island. Which 1 hair product or appliance would you take with you and why??? ( name only 1)

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Conditioner (Generic from Sally's) It stimulates the heck out of my scalp and Very Refreshing!

Transitioning
Last relaxer- 07/02/2005
Texture-2b/medium???4b/medium ( I haven't figured it out yet)
Length- 2 to 3 inches pass shoulder
Goal-shoulder length 100% natural healthy hair.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t and die to find out there is!- unknown

Last edited:
This is a difficult question sinse I need to bring just one item.
I would bring :cry3:......a conditioner so I can try to wash my hair with it and condition it at the same time!
Zanna

Unfair question!!! How can you limit a PJ to just one product??? No fair! My hair is like the Lay's commercial, you can't eat/have just one.

Unfair question!!! How can you limit a PJ to just one product??? No fair! My hair is like the Lay's commercial, you can't eat/have just one.

Lol. Yeah I agree. That is why I say name only 1 product. You have to recover some day.
"Now look at the pot calling the kettle black." Shame on me!

Transitioning
Last relaxer- 07/02/2005
Texture-2b/medium???4b/medium ( I haven't figured it out yet)
Length- 2 to 3 inches pass shoulder
Goal-shoulder length 100% natural healthy hair.

I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn’t, than live my life as if there isn’t and die to find out there is!- unknown

This is rough...AO Jojoba & Aloe i suppose...dang can a sista get at least 3? Sheesh...I think I'll roll with the con like the other ladies..I'd be CO washing it on up...lol

cholesterol cond because it conditions, I can use it as a leave-in and style product for natural styles, keeps my hair moisterized. maxiglide cause it's the best flat iron I've seen so far and it works fast, minimal damage on my hair.

Last edited:
Ok call me stupid but I would bring my flat iron (Only if the island is in the tropics or have the natural resources to make natural conditioner/shampoo)

If not than I am taking MTG (I'll smell bad but at least my hair will grow).

creme of nature detangling conditioning shampoo. I could put my hair in pigtails, wash and condition at the same time and detangle with my fingers. I can't live with this shampoo.

Amina said:
Ok call me stupid but I would bring my flat iron (Only if the island is in the tropics or have the natural resources to make natural conditioner/shampoo)

Where would you plug it in? :lol:

baglady215 said:
Where would you plug it in? :lol:

LOL, Silly me....desperate times calls for desperate measure (probably come up with a way to use water power or solar power, lol, I got to make my engineering degree work for me some how)...:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

I'll take Nexxus Humectress, because not only can I condition Wash with it but I can also use it as a daily moisturizer. It smells yummy too, ;) .

Salaam,

I would really be natural after this... But anywho I would also take my NeXus Humectress, my hair just loves this stuff it leaves no build up and I would be able to CW everyday with out a problem.

It's a tough one.
Initially I'd say my favourite conditioner for co-washing.

But...
Maybe some ACV instead?
Because after a while on the island you'd get build up and it would itch!

:think:
So, yeah, the AVC...
although... I don't know if it would work with salt water... is there any fresh water on the island...? :look:

Divine Inspiration said:
Have the answers changed??

Currently, I'd probably say Nexxus Humectress.

Yes, mine has changed..I was a Newbie when I made this thread. lol

I'm taking my Giovanni 50:50 remoisturizing conditioner.

to be continued.....

Last edited:
Amina said:

If not than I am taking MTG (I'll smell bad but at least my hair will grow).

You can take the cord off, build a fire, and lay it on top like if it's a stove. lol
baglady215 said:
Where would you plug it in?

ROFL....: :lachen:

ETA...You see me Divine Inspiration? I double quote any chance I get....:lachen: :lachen:

Back