Okay, I've got pics now...

Nonpareil

Okay, I\'ve got pics now...

Boy do I look young, but yup, I'm 23. I'm embarrassed though because I am currently dealing with a facial problem that has caused one side of my face to be swollen and bigger than the other, I'm currently driving docs crazy looking for a solution.
confused.gif

Anyhoo, I have before pics, pics of my failed texturizer, and pics of my corrective texturizer with Arosci ---- go have a look, why don't you?

http://public.fotki.com/HairObsession/

Re: Okay, I\'ve got pics now...

wow your hair is the bomb I love the color:) You have a cute face (and great skin btw), it looks pretty balanced to me
smile.gif

Your hair is very cute! It looks professionally done!
You have a beautiful face and skin, btw !

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Too cute
smile.gif
your hair matches you perfectly -- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA, Your hair and skin are so pretty. Is that your natural hair color? It's beautiful!

you and your hair are such cutiepies...you looklike my son a bit.. not that you look like a boy but that you are both cutiepies...

Oooh I like it!!! Your hair, skin , and you look great...I like that color on you too.
up.gif

Thanks Y'all! The face thing is a funny issue though - sometimes I wake up and it's bigger, sometimes it's smaller - it's not that obvious but it has altered the shape of one side of my face. My mom thinks it's due to a small dental infection, an oral surgeon I went to see at Emory took a ton of x-rays, couldn't find anything except some arthritic wear and tear (gum?), and that my facial muscles are bigger on that side - maybe 'cause I chew on one side, who knows? Hopefully it will correct itself soon.

As for the color, my natural color is a dark brown that turns sandy in the summer, but I've dyed it with T & T Bronze.
smile.gif

Your hair is very nice !!! the pics of the corrective texturizer...is your hair hair dry or wret on them??? if not , how is your when its dry?

Your hair looks VERY nice. I love the color too! It really brings out the texture.
up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Casarela said:
Your hair is very nice !!! the pics of the corrective texturizer...is your hair hair dry or wret on them??? if not , how is your when its dry?

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair is wet in the pics. When it dries with a good definer and gel (I used NTM Serum and Fantastix Short 'N Easy Conditioning Texturizer Moisture Gel) the curls are still shiny, but they shrink a little, not much though - so yes, texturizers do work wonders on shrinkage.
smile.gif

Virtuasis,

That second picture in your Wash N' Wear Texturizer is cute!!!!
babyg.gif
bdance.gif

Your hair looks great and your face looks fine.
smile.gif
I wish we could've hung out before you moved.
smile.gif

Back