Okay I'm sold...

Sui Topi

Next week I'm going to try to put in some kinky twists. Just about shoulder length. I'm planning to keep them in for maybe a month and a half if so long, washing weekly and applying my growth oil to my scalp. I think this will really help me to stop thinking about my hair lol.

Next week I'm going to try to put in some kinky twists. Just about shoulder length. I'm planning to keep them in for maybe a month and a half if so long, washing weekly and applying my growth oil to my scalp. I think this will really help me to stop thinking about my hair lol.
spill it

:scratchch
i want to try the kinky twists myself but im nt taking these things out til july 7th:yep:

I've been toying with the same idea and came to the same conclusion. Over the next 3 weeks, we have to start packing our house to move to Washington (State), the last thing I need to be fretting over is my hurr.

I was contemplating the same idea. I may get them towards the end of august. Hopefully, I'll be able to maintain my hair while I have them (i tried a sew-in back in April and was heartbroken when I couldnt do my hair everyday like I wanted to :nono:) But let me know how you enjoy them!

I loved my KTs. I have a fotki album dedicated to them. :grin: I got 7 weeks out of them and if I re twisted my edges like I first planned, I could've got more.

spill it

:scratchch
i want to try the kinky twists myself but im nt taking these things out til july 7th:yep:

The recipe is posted here lol. I just infuse olive oil with some horsetail and nettle, let it sit for a few days, then mix that up with some aloe vera gel and apply do my scalp daily with an applicator bottle. Today I added a few drops of peppermint so I could feel a little tingle, but thats all. It really works well though. I will have some pictures in my fotki by the end of this week of me obtaining .5 in in one week. (I sound like an infomercial, every thread I've posted in today is saying that lol. I mean, I do plan to perfect this and sell it but jeez. I don't mean to sound so hype)

Back