okay im guilty

4mia

so i seen a post a week or so back about conair infinity's maxi glide knockoff. After careful thought i decided to give it a try, since its a 30 day trial anyways. I didnt want to get the maxiglide due to some saying it gets too hot or the combs pull the hair. This flat iron has combs but are not sharp, and it has the ion steam and all that. I just got mine today and i used it and really liked it. I only did a section of my hair so tonight i will really put it to the test. My hair didnt get tangled or pulled at all. I think this is a keeper

I LOVE my Conair Infiniti flat iron!!!:love5:

It makes my hair shiny & new!!!:kiss3:

I have been thinking about the Sedu ($$$$), but if it doesn't do me like the infiniti, I'll be pissed to the highest pisstivity :fistshake:!!!

Glad you like it!!!!:yep:

I looked it up. If you love it, they will charge you $120. Let me know if it's worth it. I like the fact that the teeth are adjustable and the steam is adjustable.

yeah that 120 is the down fall its alittle more than the maxiglide but i think it will be worth it. of course ill be paying in installments lol. I have the infinti dryer and i love it, i just dont use it much anymore.
with the recent reviews of the new maxiglide I didnt want to get anything that will fry my hair

Back