Okay I must admit I HAVE ............

caramelty

Okay ladies after that sew in that I only kept in for 2 weeks. I noticed that I have a problem with keeping the same hair style I took the sew in out last thursday night after I talked all that mess about keeping it in until the end of the month wel took it out and washed and blow dried my hair pictures to come those will be my January pics for the Super grow-out challenge well anyways Friday I walked around all day with me hair all over my head b/c it was tooooo thick to do anything to it so I decided to go to the Africans and get some ty-zillions when I walked in I had my hood on I took my hook off and the one lady walked up to me and asked what I wanted done to my hair and I told her she put her hands in my hair and started talking in their language and they started laughing so I asked her what did she say about my hair and she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about anyways this lady told me b/c my hair was so thick it was going to be 300 bucks so I started to head to the door.....then a big African dude came out the back and I guess he asked them why was I leaving of course there all talking in their language...so whatever he said to them I ended up paying 225 including the hair I am praying that I can keep these in for 2 months everyone keeps saying what u gonna keep them in for 2-3 weeks I am really gonna try I HAVE A PROBLEM.....the braids are not that small I told them meduim size I have pictures just dont have my USB cord with me. I will post them 2morrow.

$300.00...:shocked:...$225.00...:shocked:, that's a lot of money either way it goes. How much does the style you got cost on average? I would love to see pictures of how your hair turn out. I've never heard of those particular braids. What's different about them compared to regular ole' individuals (box braids)?

Also, I feel you on that language barrier. I remember when I went to a Dominican salon for the first time. The minute they saw my hair (I was 10 months post relaxer) they started speaking Spanish. The only part I could make out from their conversation was that I was going to be charged more because of my hair's thickness. :)

Okay this may not be a big deal to you ladies but I had to post b/c its a big deal to me lol............I have had these braids in for 4 weeks now and my relaxer is 10 weeks OLD....lol...........I feel great even though I want to take these braids out now I am holding on for atleast another 4 weeks PRAY FOR ME...........I know this isn't a big deal to anyone else but it is to me.

It is a big deal, carmelty. :) Especially since you like to change up your style so much. Hang in there. 4 more weeks isn't long to go.

Thanks Tai----I am trying. I love your new hair piece also. WORK IT GIRL.

Tai said:
It is a big deal, carmelty. :) Especially since you like to change up your style so much. Hang in there. 4 more weeks isn't long to go.

You'll make the 4 weeks. I have faith in you ;). Thanks, I was brave and wore it to work today. :sekret:

Back