Okay, I got my MN and I'm ready... I just have 1 question.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Okay, so today I got a nice looking half wig that I will be wearing during my intense growth plan. I plan to wash and DC twice a week, moisturize/seal, cornrow and air dry (or blow dry and cornrow, I'm not sure which yet) I will also be using my MN. My only issue is what to mix it with. The oils I have are: Coconut, Jojaba, castor, EVOO and I also have ORS Olive oil in a jar. I also have Vita-D hair food and various thin hairgreases (ie. Shea Butter). How much should I use? What should I mix it with so that it's effective w/o giving me a headache. Also, how often should I use it? I've decided that I will be using it at night before bed. Help?!?!? I'm not sure of what to do at this point. Thanks in advance :yep:

Last edited:
Okay, so today I got a nice looking half wig that I will be wearing during my intense growth plan. I plan to wash and DC twice a week, moisturize/seal, cornrow and air dry (or blow dry and cornrow, I'm not sure which yet) I will also be using my MN. My only issue is what to mix it with. The oils I have are: Coconut, Jojaba, castor, EVOO and I also have ORS Olive oil in a jar. I also have Vita-D hair food and various thin hairgreases (ie. Shea Butter). How much should I use? What should I mix it with so that it's effective w/o giving me a headache. Also, how often should I use it? I've decided that I will be using it at night before bed. Help?!?!? I'm not sure of what to do at this point. Thanks in advance :yep:

Well I have been using MN for about a month and when I first used it I put a lil Profectiv Growth oil. It has jojoba and amla and a few other things. It was thick and hard to squeeza out the bottle i bought for it. The second mix i put more oil and some BB growth serum. it was easier and i saw more growth (might also be cause of the Family dollar brand MN). What I suggest since I have read others doing it... put a little of the coconut, castor, jojoba, and Evoo. It wouldnt hurt just dont put more oil then mn.

I use mine at night before bed too

Well I have been using MN for about a month and when I first used it I put a lil Profectiv Growth oil. It has jojoba and amla and a few other things. It was thick and hard to squeeza out the bottle i bought for it. The second mix i put more oil and some BB growth serum. it was easier and i saw more growth (might also be cause of the Family dollar brand MN). What I suggest since I have read others doing it... put a little of the coconut, castor, jojoba, and Evoo. It wouldnt hurt just dont put more oil then mn.

I use mine at night before bed too

OK SOOONY GO GET IT YOU NAILED IT ON THE HEAD THE BB MOISTURE IS YHE STUFF AND THE FAMILY DOLLAR BRAND MN.

OK SOOONY GO GET IT YOU NAILED IT ON THE HEAD THE BB MOISTURE IS YHE STUFF AND THE FAMILY DOLLAR BRAND MN.

Well I need to get on your regimen cause your progress is AMAZING:yep:! You need to let me know what your doing!

Okay. I see what you all mean. I got my MN from Dollar General, but I will get Family Dollar brand once I'm done with this one. My last question is how much do you use? I mean, If I got the BB growth serum and say, mixed a few oils in it, how much MN would I add to it? The whole tube?

My concoction is a direct result of your progress thread iaec06. I didn't put mine in an applicator tip bottle, however. I used an empty cholesterol jar & mixed mine. The MN from Family Dollar was about 1.5 oz. To that I mixed about 1-1.5 oz of each: Sulfur 8 grease, castor oil, BB Moisture, Africa's Best Oil & a few drops of Basil, Thyme (less drops of this due to health reasons) & Peppermint Essential Oils. I applied it to my scalp for the 1st time last night & put on a plastic cap & went to bed. Per iaec06's routine, I will be doing this every other night & on my off nights I will be using Surge (until it runs out). I will be washing/co-washing every 2 days.

Back