Okay guys

Millahdoowop

I took out my braids today. I just couldn't wait until Wednesday. Anywho, the shedding wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after 7 and a half weeks. My hair is longer (past my collarbone, I think I may have my bones mixed up). And my bun looks much fuller. I'm very happy with my progress. I updated my album, you can find my pictures in the "After Braids" album. I tried my best to show my length because I took the pictures myself. But yeah, that's my update. :bdance: :yay: :dance7:

YYYYYEEEEEEEESSSS!:yay: I feel you in the "I couldn't wait". I'm DYING to flat iron (waiting until 2 days b4 thanxgvg...) want to see if MTG has don ANYTHING (other than make me dream of BBQ). CONGRATS Rapunzel!

Thanks guys!!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy and I can't wait for my mom to see my hair when I finally do straighten it. My hair has really made progress since I started my hair journey, so every time I see progress I'm really excited. I truly thought I would not be able to grow my hair back to where it was when I was younger... but anything is possible when you're a member of LHCF right? :lol:

Congratulations girl!!!! Keep it up. I am trying to keep my braids in until December 20th..... we will see. LOVE THE PROGRESS PICS KEEP THEM COMING!!!:D

Back