Ok Whose scalp gets ridiculously dry durning the winter?

Qualitee

Mine does:nono:. My scalp was just fine during the warmer months:yep: not its just dry and flaky:perplexed
I've been using peppermint oil and I works:grin:
What do you do to help your dry scalp problems during the winter?

Working from the inside out by taking Omega 3 and Omega 6 oil supplements (fish and evening primrose to be exact). I used to suffer from a super dry scalp but these oils work wonders for my scalp and skin.

Yes, Lawd!! The winter is the worst for my scalp (and for my skin in general) in terms of dryness, but I try to remedy the dryness by oiling it with natural oils like coconut or peppermint.

Working from the inside out by taking Omega 3 and Omega 6 oil supplements (fish and evening primrose to be exact). I used to suffer from a super dry scalp but these oils work wonders for my scalp and skin.

yeah I took fish oil all my life up until this day and NEVER suffered from a dry scalp. The only time I had flakes was from product buildup.

Winter is hard on your skin because you're using heaters more often and that air can be really drying. My scap and skin in general are always a hot mess during winter. Dry and flaky.

I have been using a Hot5/sulfur/few other herb mix on my scalp and it feels so much better.

i also have dry dry scalp during the winter and my scalp tends to be itchy
i use Qhemet Amla pomade on my scalp
and when i get itchies i use her tea tree grapeseed pomade

my scalp is happy with these two product:drunk:

It does:wallbash: but it gets better with olive oil...This weekend i will try my new Avocado Oil i got at whole foods

Winter is hard on your skin because you're using heaters more often and that air can be really drying. My scap and skin in general are always a hot mess during winter. Dry and flaky.

I have been using a Hot5/sulfur/few other herb mix on my scalp and it feels so much better.
Yea my skin gets really dry too. I use origins and it helps it alot

Sometimes I rub jojoba and a little coconut in the scalp. jojoba is said to have healing properties. It makes my head feel sooo good (winter)

Back