OK who brought all the MTG

KathyMay

OK who bought all the MTG

at Millbrook tack. My beloved MTG is out of stock right now. I am going to try them a call to see when they will get another shipment in because this sister needs her MTG

Update: I called Millbrook and they do have it in stock.

Take care

Last edited:
raising my hand...after seeing the results and saying that i wouldnt be buying anymore...i brought the 32 oz bottle...i just cldnt let it go sorry...i was thinking also of buying another bottle of it also...i think i better hurry up and decide before it is sold out lol...by the way how long does a 32 oz bottle last some of you ???

Hey Soror,

I've been using it since 9/22 with some good results and I have 1/2 bottle left. Since I use this faithfully everyday, I ordered 2 from Millbrook yesterday and didn't have any problems. I am glad they got you straightened out. I don't measure with a ruler but I have noticed length and definite fullness...which is moreso what I am longing for on my front hairline. I will continue to purchase MTG as long as it is sold or when I think my hair is where it should be.

bluefolli said:
Hey Soror,

I've been using it since 9/22 with some good results and I have 1/2 bottle left. Since I use this faithfully everyday, I ordered 2 from Millbrook yesterday and didn't have any problems. I am glad they got you straightened out. I don't measure with a ruler but I have noticed length and definite fullness...which is moreso what I am longing for on my front hairline. I will continue to purchase MTG as long as it is sold or when I think my hair is where it should be.

Soror, its nice to see another soror on here...but thats wonderful about ur growth...i ordered the trial size bottle the first time but wasnt consistent with using it...so i just ordered two bottles of it...im trying to really jump on the bandwagon with the MTG...

CandiceC said:
That's funny. There's a MTG shortage across the country. I wonder why? :scratchch :lol:

Cosign! That's hilarious! I better stock up before I go out of the country for a few months in January!

I ordered from shapley's and got it like 2-3 days later. I know this is going to hurt, but you may want to order from a new place to ensure that you get your mtg in a timely matter, otherwise you might just have to rob a barn for their mtg :)

Kasthy, you too? :D I need to research this MTG. Does it really work? I am sure they sell it down my way since I leave in the country with nothing but farmers.

Country gal said:
Kasthy, you too? :D I need to research this MTG. Does it really work? I am sure they sell it down my way since I leave in the country with nothing but farmers.

Hmmmm I need to make a trip to see u...

speaking of country i know for sure ocala, florida would definetly have it all over the place...every business has colorful ceramic lifesize models of a horse in front of it(restrauants, whatever) lol...and its knwn as a horse town...but just like someone else mentioned i ordered my one bottle from millbrook but went to amazon.com and got for 13.00 plus like 6.00 for shipping and handling..that one bottle came to 19.00...thats only like a 3.00 difference from millbrook...

Last edited:
I didn't think of it before but between my SO's house and his sister's house there has to be a horsey store nearby...I am off to do some research...

Back