Ok Texlaxers I need Your Help Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bgyrl

Ok so I am getting really frustrated because I keep giving this corrective relaxer a try and my hair is still the same it just released the curls just a little. When it's dried up my hair is a hot mess. I don't know what to do I have done 3 correctives already with no luck. The longest I have kept the relaxer in my head was for 15 mins because I don't want to become overprocessed. I even switched brands from ORS to silk elements mild. I got so desperate and wanted to straighten my hair so i blow dryed and flat iron and I pull out alot of my hair combing it out. Can someone please help me cus this is the pitts. Im sick of rocking a dry beat up puff and I wanna do another corrective but i dont want my hair to fall out!!!!!!!

3 correctives already and still no luck?:nono: Girl, I'd haul my butt to a professional (a good one- not someone who just wants your money) and let them have at it. Processing the same hair that many times is not good.:nono:

The problem may be the lye relaxer. I can leave a lye relaxer on my hair and still end up looking natural.:lachen: I hope things work out for you.:ohwell:

Your probably right kittenz; anyone else have any advice?
You addressed this thread to texlaxers--we love our texture and are not trying to straighten our hair. What you did is a lot of processing with direct heat too! I agree with Kittenz about having a good professional look at your hair from this point on. IMO, it's not a good idea to use any kind of chemicals or technique or anything when feeling desperate. :nono:

Back