Ok Talk me out of it guys!?!?

metro_qt

As some of you may know, i recently posted about my hair mishap.

They're letting me out of work early today, (because it's kinda dead)
and i'm like perfect!!! now i can go and get my weave, like i originally wanted, annnnd it'll give my hair a rest.

Well. sounds like an ok plan but
1. the hair mishap just happened yesterday. less that 24 hours ago. Is it too soon to put braided stress on my hair?

2. My hair is still pressed straight, i haven't washed out the press yet. I was going to do an aphogee treatment.
but i'm figuring, If i go get it braided/weaved, then it's better if it's straight for her to do it... no combing and tearing on her part...

Is my logic stupid, and I really should just give my hair a rest, or, am I giving it a proper rest by weaving it up for about a month?

(i plan to do conditioner washes... and sprays while my hair's weaved up.. if I do it.. If you guys think it's a good idea... if not? back to the drawing board...)

Let me know! my fingers are itching to call her!!!

What if you had her give you the aphogee treatment? It will be strong enought to blow dry straight then braid for the weave...

i was thinking about that. I even have aphogee that I could bring...
but blow drying and the combing again?

that's why i'm soooo on the fence...

metro_qt said:
i was thinking about that. I even have aphogee that I could bring...
but blow drying and the combing again?

that's why i'm soooo on the fence...

The Aphogee should strengthen your hair enough for it to be blow dryed, you should also follow up with a moisturizing treatment after the aphogee. I really think that you should wait at least a week or two and during those 2 weeks give yourself deep treatments (nothing strong like Aphogee) and then you should be able to get your weave without any drama.

Back