Ok so now what Protien or Moisture?

texasgrl

I am 8 weeks post I have used moisture only for the last 7 weeks because my hair usually doesnt like protien and will become overloaded easily. I have been geting a little wet breakage lately:cry: and I got so scared.It seemed like all my extensive hair knowledge :brainy: flew right out the window till last night when I was staring at my haircare shelf(I do this often it makes me happy:p ) and saw my CPR, ORS Mayo, Duo tex etc from my PJ days.Duh smarty so I mixed some in with my glycerine mix and applied it last night and sealed with castor oil:bdance: That brought my sexy back.So my question is do yall think I still need to use my duotex to seal the deal? Please help!!!!

texasgrl said:
I am 8 weeks post I have used moisture only for the last 7 weeks because my hair usually doesnt like protien and will become overloaded easily. I have been geting a little wet breakage lately:cry: and I got so scared.It seemed like all my extensive hair knowledge :brainy: flew right out the window till last night when I was staring at my haircare shelf(I do this often it makes me happy:p ) and saw my CPR, ORS Mayo, Duo tex etc from my PJ days.Duh smarty so I mixed some in with my glycerine mix and applied it last night and sealed with castor oil:bdance: That brought my sexy back.So my question is do yall think I still need to use my duotex to seal the deal? Please help!!!!

I have never used Duotex so I can't comment. I just wanted to say I think its cute that looking at your hair care shelf makes you happy. :)

Back