Ok so my hair must be getting long...

shtow

So I was washing my hair. I let my shampoo sit for a while so while the shampoo was doing its job, I started to shower. So, I took my puff and reached to clean my lower back, and I ended up cleaning my hair with dove :wallbash::lachen:. I sucked my teeth but inside I was :grin:.

**sucks teeth**......... ***** :rolleyes:

Congratulations, I guess. I mean, your hair ain't all that :lachen:

BTW, I tried your pincurls and they came out so crute :yep:

:lachen:U steady cracking me up! And the pincurls...I want pics! Pics, I say! lol glad they came out nicely.

:lachen:

That was cute Shtow. I get moments like that, like what is crawling on back...oh thats my hair:grin:

Great! I got excited when I put my school bag over my shoulder and my hair got stuck! :grin: and also when I put a shirt on I have to pull it out the collar

ooooooooooooooo.... thats sooo cool. one day soon, you'll be mbl! goodjob! I'll be happy when i can wash my back and feel my hair lol

:lachen:U steady cracking me up! And the pincurls...I want pics! Pics, I say! lol glad they came out nicely.

Giiiirl, I took pics.... But they were taken while I was in the hospital, while I was in labor. By the time the pics were taken, my hair was a tangled HAM. Not a good look :lol:

Giiiirl, I took pics.... But they were taken while I was in the hospital, while I was in labor. By the time the pics were taken, my hair was a tangled HAM. Not a good look :lol:

:lachen:well at least u rolled up in there lookin fierce!

Great! I got excited when I put my school bag over my shoulder and my hair got stuck! :grin: and also when I put a shirt on I have to pull it out the collar

Yeah, and like when I get in my car, sit back in my seat and my hair is caught between my back and my seat! Then I have to take it and "flip" it onto my other shoulder so the seatbelt won't get it! I'm like, "This damn hair!":wallbash: But, I'm really like...:grin:

Back