OK, since I started lurking...

Pooks

I have been:

-Surfing the board constantly instead of doing other things I should be doing :look:
-Learning what on earth CW, EVOO, EVCO, WGO, HSR, CON meant!
-CO-washing like a maniac, and loving the results of softer, fuller, more moisturised hair :lick:
-Falling in love with you all cause ya'll are too funny!!:lachen:
-Buying up a whole lotta stuff in Juliets (UK ladies where you at?)
-Doing oil pulling, coffee rinsing, and a whole bunch of other stuff that made my family think I am :spinning: loco!

Now that I am a :newbie:

I would like to say HELLLLLO EVERYONE! Thank you for inspiring me, teaching me, and being so generally fabulous!

Hey pookiewah, Welcome. Am also a londoner and a newbie of a couple of months.
Join the club, have been hair crazy since joining this forum (cult!!), but its great fun as you are learning.

Join the club, have been hair crazy since joining this forum (cult!!), but its great fun as you are learning.

I don't know how we get anything else done, all I do is pop in and out of here all day!!! It'll be worth it tho. I'm natural, how about you?

On the east coast it is 7:09 am. That proves your thoughts exactly. Welcome. I think I'm still considered a newbie too. I told this girl in the salon the other day who is natural about the site and told her don't forget. I think she really needed help and hope she took my advice. I know once she gets the hang she would be happy with results.

welcome hun fellow newbie here and i agree this does take up a lot of my time im on here trying to find new info can i say addictive lol.

lhcf anonymous anyone lol

Thanks everyone! I already feel part of the family. Anybody got any tips for me? I posted another thread re my split ends...

I have been:

-Surfing the board constantly instead of doing other things I should be doing :look:
-Learning what on earth CW, EVOO, EVCO, WGO, HSR, CON meant!
-CO-washing like a maniac, and loving the results of softer, fuller, more moisturised hair :lick:
-Falling in love with you all cause ya'll are too funny!!:lachen:
-Buying up a whole lotta stuff in Juliets (UK ladies where you at?)
-Doing oil pulling, coffee rinsing, and a whole bunch of other stuff that made my family think I am :spinning: loco!

Now that I am a :newbie:

I would like to say HELLLLLO EVERYONE! Thank you for inspiring me, teaching me, and being so generally fabulous!

Welcome y'all !!!!!

:sekret: Now where u say u got ur stuff from?? lol :lachen:

Pookiwah, what a cute intro! Welcome!
Okay, former lurker, what the heck is HSR?

Watch out, 'cause this place is addictive!

Back