Ok my final update for the year...14 mths of growth&my first time straightening so...

Re: Ok my final update for the year...14 mths of growth&my first time straightening s

Your hair looks wonderful.

Re: Ok my final update for the year...14 mths of growth&my first time straightening s

You're hair looks great!!

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your progress, that's what this forum is all about.

You just don't know how many people are motivated just by seeing your results.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your next update!

Lovely. You can be excited... nothing wrong with that.

Never apologize...we love to see updated pics. I know it's an inspiration for me. Thanks:drunk:

You're hair looks great!!

There is nothing wrong with celebrating your progress, that's what this forum is all about.

You just don't know how many people are motivated just by seeing your results.

Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see your next update!

ITA!!! This is sooo motivating! Your hair grows incredibly fast! I've been natural for two years and my hair is not quite this long yet! BEAUTIFUL!!

Keep up the good work!!:grin:

Thanks everyone! I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to go transition and frow like this without LHCF for real!! I washed and conditioned today so I'm back to the curlies! I guess I'll straighten and update every 3 months or so. Thanks again for all of the compliments!

Back