Ok LHCF Hair Divas- Who is willing to try this hairstyle and post pics....

:drool:WoW I realy like that ...That was beautiful but I would have to be atleats BSL to get the fattness.

:orders:Ok BSLers and longer lets see those skills

:look:

Okay, what I'm confused to, is - why did he curl her hair, just to put it all up? Except for the front bit, he didn't seen to 'express' the curl at all....

That is a FLY style, though.

:look:

Okay, what I'm confused to, is - why did he curl her hair, just to put it all up? Except for the front bit, he didn't seen to 'express' the curl at all....

That is a FLY style, though.

You curl the hair to style it....It would be very hard to pin when straight ( if that make sense...) When I do up do's I curl it first also...

I'am so biting this....I going to try this !!!

I loOOove this style... but i cud never do it cuz my hair's not long enough and im natural neway but i wud love 2 see some of you ladies try it! did you see the video response by that latina chick? it was really good

I loved this. I have always loved the hairstyles of the 40s and 50s. That's one reason I decided to grow my hair out. One day I'll have this style.

You curl the hair to style it....It would be very hard to pin when straight ( if that make sense...) When I do up do's I curl it first also...

Innnteresting. I didn't know that. Does it slip out when it's pinned straight, or does it not 'curve' as nicely?

didn't Traycee have her hair almost like this last week?

if not exact, it look reallys close. It was very pretty too!
-----------------
OT sorta.......

i'd love to see a natural do this. i imagine it could be done on rollerset hair or rollerset mini braids or twists (with extensions or not if hair is long enough). i bet it'd look sharp!

I loOOove this style... but i cud never do it cuz my hair's not long enough and im natural neway but i wud love 2 see some of you ladies try it! did you see the video response by that latina chick? it was really good
girl yes you can ! all you need to do it straighten it. and then just curl the front, and twist the rest of it in the back up. i would try this style, but i wouldnt have anywhere fancy to wear it to :grin:

:lol: I knew you'd be one of the challengers. You are definitely a hair diva. Cant wait to see!

I do like this style. It is sexy and classy looking. I think a smaller different colored flower would be more pretty though.

Last edited:
Thanks ladies.

I sent this link to a friend that is getting married in June and she may use it :-) I doubt she will do it herself but if she uses this style I will take photos of it being done that morning.

oh, so it's just a bunch of pincurls in the back?

shoot, i did this bout 2 months ago!

go poookie! go poookie! go me!!! i RAWK!!! :2cool:

ok lemme stop playin around...

My hair is nowhere near long enough to do this style but I tried it anyway.

http://public.fotki.com/RegsWife/my-attempt-at-an-updo/

oooh ma'am your updo is very pretty! i really like how it looks from the back, with the 1 larger pincurl in the middle.

Attachments

• DSCF4215.JPG
    DSCF4215.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
For some reason the first person that came to mind was Traycee, I think that she could rock that style!!
My hair isn't long enuff yet.

That style is indeed chic! And Traycee, judging from the style you did last week, you could definitely pull it off (and I can see you adding a little "zing" to it to make it your very own!)

BB

For some reason the first person that came to mind was Traycee, I think that she could rock that style!!
My hair isn't long enuff yet.

I believe that you can do that style on your hair. You def have the thickness!

Yup, Traycee did have a similar style last week and she would hook this one up totally!

So I did not try it on me little momma did!!!!

This was her style for church this morning.
232323232%7Ffp4323%3B%3Enu%3D3237%3E375%3E2%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D323349426872%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43234%3Enu%3D3237%3E375%3E2%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D3233494269575nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43235%3Enu%3D3237%3E375%3E2%3B3%3EWSNRCG%3D3233494268%3B%3A%3Anu0mrj

Back