Ok, ladies...I tried it!

Nice & Wavy

and I really, really love it! I finally got my Elucence Shampoo and Conditioner. I purchased the Clarifying shampoo as well.

Last night I washed first with the clarifying shampoo. Then I did a second wash with the regular shampoo. (my hair was dirty ya'll) I then did a treatment under the dryer with Mega-Tek Reconstructor (which actually stopped my breakage overnight...YES!!!:p ) for about 20 minutes. I rinsed it out and then I added about a tablespoon of honey to my Elucence Moisture Conditioner. I let it sit on my hair for about 3 minutes, then rinsed.

My hair was so soft and I was able to comb right through without tangles. I let my hair airdry in two braids behind my ears (which my husband loveddddddddddddddddddddddd :grin: ) and today my hair is so soft and easy to manage. When I did comb this morning, just to see if there would be any breakage, there was none!!! I was impressed to say the least.

Well, I know that this will be a staple routine of mine. Shout out to all the ladies that shared about these products. Thank you, thank you...:D

Blessings...:weird:

I love Elucence!!! I'm glad you liked it! I also do the same thing I use the clarify shampoo, then moisture shampoo and then the conditioner. I found that my hair has more bounce when I use the clarify shampoo in conjuction with moisture shampoo.

divinefavor said:
I love Elucence!!! I'm glad you liked it! I also do the same thing I use the clarify shampoo, then moisture shampoo and then the conditioner. I found that my hair has more bounce when I use the clarify shampoo in conjuction with moisture shampoo.

I can't wait to use it when i'm ready to do a rollerset and wrap. I'm sure it will come out beautiful. thanks.:D

Nice & Wavy said:
I can't wait to use it when i'm ready to do a rollerset and wrap. I'm sure it will come out beautiful. thanks.:D

Oh yes, girl it will be beautiful!!!! I normally do the rollersets with it!!!

Elucence MB and Volume Clarifying shampoos are my staples also. I've been using them for more than 3 years, never using any other shampoo. They're just that good. I haven't used the conditioner in a while, but I plan to start using it again because I can't find anything that works as good.

I'm glad you liked it!! I have to try the clarifying shampoo. Elucence is my staple!!:)

Welcome to the club!

I was unfaithful when I ran out of Elucence and tried Kenra cause of last month's Trade Secret sale. As punishment I'm forcing myself to go through them before I restock the Elucence.

I'm so sorry baby, I'll never turn away again :(

jngn said:
Elucence MB and Volume Clarifying shampoos are my staples also. I've been using them for more than 3 years, never using any other shampoo. They're just that good. I haven't used the conditioner in a while, but I plan to start using it again because I can't find anything that works as good.

I love the peachy smell in both the shampoo and the conditioner. The shampoo made my hair really soft even before I put the conditioner in it.

nurseN98 said:
Welcome to the club!

I was unfaithful when I ran out of Elucence and tried Kenra cause of last month's Trade Secret sale. As punishment I'm forcing myself to go through them before I restock the Elucence.

I'm so sorry baby, I'll never turn away again :(

Since i'm transistioning, this should work out just fine for me. If it works the way I think it will, this will be my only staple for life!

Mom23 said:
I'm glad you liked it!! I have to try the clarifying shampoo. Elucence is my staple!!:)

You know, my hair did not feel stripped like some of the other clarifying shampoos i've tried. It has a lot of the same ingrediants that the regular shampoo has except it has salysitc acid in it, i'm assuming to remove the impurities. It felt really nice and clean after I used it.

Yayyy! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for updating us too. I always like to find out how people like products. Have you tried the condish as a leave-in yet? That's how I use it. It works really well and makes combing out a breeze.

Pokahontas said:
Yayyy! I'm glad you liked it! Thanks for updating us too. I always like to find out how people like products. Have you tried the condish as a leave-in yet? That's how I use it. It works really well and makes combing out a breeze.

Oh, yes...thanks for reminding me....I did use it as a leave-in last night and this morning. My hair is soft as ever! I'm so glad that I tried it and that you were one of the people who inspired me to purchase it....well, you've inspired me with my hair in every area! thanks, again...:p

Back