Ok I need help with my dry hair.

Honestly, since you're in Afghanistan and its already hot, plus the chlorine in the water, the blow-drying and flat ironing are probably not helping. Try to eliminate some of the heat, deep-condition often, and try rollersetting. Also, make sure you have a good leave-in to protect your hair from the elements. Unfortunately, I don't even use a moisturizer (only jojoba oil), so I won't be able to speak on that. HTH! :)

Thanks Shunta! I wish I had the time to rollerset but I don't I work about 17 to 18 hours a day so when I wash my hair I try to do the easiest thing. Good leave in is a good idea. I have to see what I have. I brought a lot of stuff here except moisturizers....LOL. thanks again.

Well I been deployed for 3-4 times and realize my culprit was the blowdryer and flatiron. Only when I eliminated these out, (my latest deployment) my hair was not dry. I just airdry in a bun. Also take a bottle of water in the shower with you and once you finishing washing or cowashing your hair, use the bottle water as a final rinse.

To be honest-I didn't use a moisturizer cause I co wash my hair every other day. Therefore my hair was always moist. I would seal with coconut oil though. I stayed away from gel, cause it would usually melt down my face about time i get to work.

Back