Ok I need a straigtening product that will actually work!!!!

taylokc

Hey Ladies,
I need your suggestions for a serious straightening product. Im washing my hair tomorrow and I wanted to blow dry and flat iron my hair for the first time in a few months. So I need a little help:grin::grin:

Chime in please

Extra Info: Im 9 weeks post even though my new growth isn't out of control and im 4a/4b, thick. So I need something good. I don't want this flat ironing session to be in vein:spinning::spinning::spinning:

chi silk infusion....

if you don't wanna spend that much money, try a serum like garnier, organix vanilla silk...

Phyto anti-frizz serum!!! I was in love with CHI Silk infusion before I found this gem!!

I still use the CHI Silk infusion but only on the days after a straightening session.

I like the one that comes with the maxiglide. They sell it separately at bed bath and beyond.

I like sabino. But unfortunately you have to order online, so maybe one of the others will chime in with something you can get in a day.

Sabino moisture block is the most wonderful protectant I have used. It keeps the hair straight with NO reversion. Use it on the high setting to lock in the moisture, though.

I know you probably already used whatever product you needed, byt maybe you can get this online for future use. www.sabinohair.com

Best to you!!!

cj

Hi Ladies:

I'm bumping this old thread because I'm currently looking for a straightening product that actually works. I may check out the Sabino product mentioned in this thread. If you know of something more current, better, let me know. Thanks!

Back