Ok...DLewis I'm Hooked....

Spidergul

Thank you DLewis.
You talked of the wonders of amla. I read and even brought a bottle. I did not use it like you said and wrote it off and added it the PJ closet with all the others. Well, after seeing your results and the results of your SIL and the raves of another who after using alma lite, shedding stop. To help combat my shedding I decided to purchase a bottle of the amla lite and dust off the bottle of regular amla and give it another try. Well last week I gave myself a regular amla hot oil treatment, got lazy and left it on over night. I got up the next morning and washed my hair and added the amla lite, bunned and went to work. Well I must say after combing the shedding was not as bad as it usually is. I can run and rerun my hands through my hair after washing and have all kinds of hair on my fingers. After the amla treatment nothing.:eek: :D I added some of the amla to my leave in and rollerset, my hair came out so light and fluffy I had to smile!:) I was at wits end about which way to go. Do I just do a big chop and start over..?:confused: :( I know with regular hot oil treatments with amla and the amla lite as a staple, me and my hair are going to be alright.:D

Thanks so much D!:weird:

Dlewis is so right about amla it really works. i use mine with Haitian black castor oil even my mom and friends were asking me what I did . Cause my hair is thicker and shiny.

Hey :wave:I'm on the Amla Oil bandwagon also I just did a hot oil treatment today with ole amla ....Thanks DLewis!!!

:lol: I am soooo glad amla oil worked for you ladies. I LOVE THIS OIL!!!
I feel like an amla pusher, I'm always telling people, "you gotta try it, I'll give up a little bit of mine to try". I just want everyone to have the results I have with it. I don't believe in keeping somethings that works all to myself, I want to tell the world about this oil.

Back