Ojon

queendiva79

Anybody using the Ojon products? If so what remarks about the products? I am interrested in ordering the restorative treatment but it is so expensive and i wanted to hear from other before i wasted my money. Thanks!

I use the Ojon Reparative Treatment and the conditioner (the thick yellow one) and I really like it. I use the treatment once a month as a deep conditioner and sometimes when I baggie aswell. So far so good. :D

I use the treatment and I love it. It has helped restore my hair and it keeps my hair strong (wow, I just realized I have to get more :eek: )

anyways, hope that helps.

I use the Restorative Treatment, the Revitalizing Mist, the Nourishing Shampoo and Conditioner, the Shine and Protect Shampoo and Conditioner and a couple of styling products.

I swear by the restorative treatment and the revitalizing mist. I really like the line. Yes, it is expensive, so I am alternating with other things from time to time. Nothing works the way Ojon does though. :)

Try the "Try Me" Kit. It will answer your questions. It is about $45.

I love the restorative treatment and the revitalizing mist. The treatment is a very good pre-poo and always make my hair shiney and bouncy. The revitalizing mist is good for pulling dry hair back in a bun/poney tail. I also put just a little on my ends when my hair is down. I did not like the shampoo or cond.

I love the Restorative Treatment. I use mine as a leave-in. It is pricey, but I was able to get mine since my BSS has 30% off coupons every month. It's my hair luxury product.

Hi, Queendiva,

I love the Ojon products; the very first time I used the Restorative treatment as a pre-poo, and Ultra Hydrating shampoo and conditioner, I could see how shiny and bouncy my hair was. The revitalizing mist is nice if you have sweat in your hair and want to straighten it out. Yes, they are pricey, but like Royal Glory mentioned, try the "Try Me" box, it is $45 and has all the aforementioned products in it, including one other conditioning treatment, but I can't recall the name off hand.

You can get it at Sephora and Ulta or at www.ojon.com.

Tricie

View attachment 3663

I love this guy! :yay:

Last edited:
I use the Ojon Restorative Treatment, the Hydrating Styling Creme and the Glossing Creme. The Restorative Treatment works really well as a pre-poo and leaves my hair nice and shiny.

I use the restorative treatment as a pre poo once a week and I LOVE it! I have the hydrating shampoo and conditioner too but i dont use it as much. The treatment is expensive ( $55 for the larger size) but it last a while and a little goes a long way. I've found that the more frequent I use it the less I need. Does that make sense? :look:

My restorative treatment has some white stuff mixed with the oil in it. Is it suppose to be like that or is suppose to be pure oil?

I don't think it should have anything white in it....at least mine doesn't and this is my 3rd one. Maybe you got a bit of conditioner in it my mistake. If you feel its defective take it back to the store. I got mine from Sephora and they are pretty good about returns. Where did you get it?

DIONNE31 said:
I don't think it should have anything white in it....at least mine doesn't and this is my 3rd one. Maybe you got a bit of conditioner in it my mistake. If you feel its defective take it back to the store. I got mine from Sephora and they are pretty good about returns. Where did you get it?

I got it off ebay... We don't have any Sephora's around her...

OH, thats the only think about ebay, you get good deals but the returns can be :perplexed
If you haven't used it contact the seller and ask about their return policy. There should be no white stuff in it just pure oil :grin:

janeemat said:
I love the restorative treatment and the revitalizing mist. The treatment is a very good pre-poo and always make my hair shiney and bouncy. The revitalizing mist is good for pulling dry hair back in a bun/poney tail. I also put just a little on my ends when my hair is down. I did not like the shampoo or cond.

Same here ( :

Back