Ojon Restorative Treatment deserves more hype!

kgard7777

Considering most of us are product junkies I am so surprised this treatment has not received more hype. It is awesome especially if u use it overnight as a prepoo. There are very few products I stand behind but I promise you this treatment will leave your hair silky smooth.

Hey, Kgard!

I :heart: this stuff!! It makes my hair feel great, and I could feel a difference in my hair the first time I used it. I only use the restorative treatment now, but the shampoo and condish are really great too!

It is pricey, but I get a gift card from my best friend from Sephora every year so that takes care of the cost! :fairy2:

I steamed on dry hair with this and my TA felt like "plush" material.

I use Ojon Restorative Treatment everyday!!! I love this stuff, I have 2 16oz jars of it...so, I shouldn't be running out anytime soon!!!:look:

This is one product I regret spending so much money on.:ohwell: I've had it for a year and still have some left. I'm glad it works for others though.

Hmm, you know this is one product I have been so curious about- this thread makes me tempted to go out and buy the small size. But then I think of all of the other things I need to use up first. :sad: (I may go buy the little one anyway :blush:)

I thought about buying this on one of my trips to Sephora but the price was a serious deterrent, especially sinceI have alot of hair and I am not sure how many uses I would get out of it. I have tried the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and the Leave In Revitalizer and I like both of them.

The best place to buy Ojon is QVC ($29.95 3.8 oz) They have a 30 UNCONDITIONAL return policy on everything. I'm 12 wks post with 7z hair. I put this on and without combing washed my hair. The comb glided thru with very little hair loss, and the new growth is smoother, more obedient. This is the first pricey product that's worth my money:yep::yep::yep:

The best place to buy Ojon is QVC ($29.95 3.8 oz) They have a 30 UNCONDITIONAL return policy on everything. I'm 12 wks post with 7z hair. I put this on and without combing washed my hair. The comb glided thru with very little hair loss, and the new growth is smoother, more obedient. This is the first pricey product that's worth my money:yep::yep::yep:

Considering most of us are product junkies I am so surprised this treatment has not received more hype. It is awesome especially if u use it overnight as a prepoo. There are very few products I stand behind but I promise you this treatment will leave your hair silky smooth.

I agree; I LOVE the restorative treatment. You are so right; leaving it in overnight renders the best result. There was a time that I didn't think it was that great either, but once I learned to use the correct amount (the product insert says to saturate hair, but I prefer to use about a teaspoon amount) and to leave it on overnight, I am in love :lick:.

I wrap saran wrap around my head (less noisier than a shower cap when sleeping), and then I put my satin bonnet over it. When I wash my hair the next day my new growth lays down beautifully, while my hair has body, feels silky, has shine and feels thicker. :yep:

i put some on my hair with a plastic cap and went to bed. when i woke up my hair was sooooooooo soft and moist and then when the water hit it it became so tangly and just a mess. none of my moisturizing shampoos did anything and even after i deep conditioned overnight my hair still wasnt the same. so i give this product a serious :nono: and a :wallbash: for the smell.

Sounds crazy, but I LOOOVE the smell of it! I just got mine today! I put it on my head.. but I have no clue if I should just rinse it out, or would I have to wash it w/the shampoo... any advice from users?

Sounds crazy, but I LOOOVE the smell of it! I just got mine today! I put it on my head.. but I have no clue if I should just rinse it out, or would I have to wash it w/the shampoo... any advice from users?

I like the smell also!!!:lick:

You don't have to wash it out. I use this product everyday as a leave-in with great results!!! :yep:

Because when something cost more than $20....it better have some patented ingredient that can't be found anywhere because the "kitchen chemists" come out and make their own. There are a couple recipes in the other forum.

I get it for free all the time, and I do like it, but I like the way amla oil makes my hair feel much more.

I love this product as well. I love the smell. It conditioned and moisturized my hair so much. I agree, leaving it on overnight gives you the best results!

I've thought about getting this product off and on for a while but I have a couple other things I need to use up first. It's either this or bhringraj oil I'll get next for my oil rinses.

I love this stuff. I used this when I was transitioning out of a relaxer. It was so great and still is on my natural hair.

Back