Ojon Products

LadyDeeLisa

I have heard a bit about Ojon products and would like to know if anyone here uses them and their thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

Dee

During my product junkie days, I tried Ojon's restorative mask, the serum, and a shampoo. The shampoo was okay, the serum did nothing, and the mask smelled really bad.

So, I personally would not recommend that line of products, especially for the price.

My hair loved the one that was in the jar that you used as a prepoo - the mask I'm assuming it was. But like everyone else is saying, it was on the expensive side.

I used Ojon Damage Reverse shampoo and conditioner a couple of times and was not impressed. The shampoo was drying and Ojon Damage Reverse conditioner did nothing for my hair (left it on for hours).

My braid out normally will last 4 - 5 days but using Ojon products it lasted only a couple of days.

I used the dry recovery and it was really good. The restorative is for people with damaged hair and its too harsh if you are just looking for moisture to maintain. That's why I never bought it. I had a friend tell me to buy the restorative because I have relaxed hair and I couldn't understand her concept in that recommendation. So I tried the dry recovery conditioner and wound up liking it. I, personally, wouldn't use the shampoo because of the sulphates, but it gets mixed reviews. Idk, but their line and their oils are not bad.

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together

Ladies, I have two jars of Pre by Silk Dreams, which I believe is suppose to be better than the Ojon pre-poo in the jar. I've never used the Ojon, too cost prohibitive. But, the next time I wash I'll report back on the SD Pre vs. EVCO as a pre-poo.

I've tried most of the line throughout the years and although conditioners and treatments are quite good, I'm not willing to pay those prices on a regular basis. The shampoos were REALLY unimpressive. The only product in the line that was a must have for me was the Hydrating Thickening Spray but it seems it's been discontinued, now places are selling 4oz for like $60 :lachen::lachen:

I won't bother with the line again, they clearly aren't interested in my business.

Last edited:
Ladies, I have two jars of Pre by Silk Dreams, which I believe is suppose to be better than the Ojon pre-poo in the jar. I've never used the Ojon, too cost prohibitive. But, the next time I wash I'll report back on the SD Pre vs. EVCO as a pre-poo.

Thx MHD! I look forward to your report.

Back