Ojon lovers and wanna be Ojon lovers!

*ElleB

I just bought this cute lil "Try Me Set" from QVC for about 25 bucks!

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/...026.desc.Ojon-Restorative-Hair-Treatment-Trio
a91026.001

http://www.qvc.com/qsearch/search.aspx

It includes the restorative treatment, the treatment spray, and the in shower conditioning treatment.
If anyone wants to try the products, this is a good deal as well as for those of you who love the line and are looking for a value or a way to try other products from the range.

My order shipped today and I'm excited to try this!
Any preliminary reviews?

Thanks! I need to get more of the Pre-Cleansing Treatment myself but they refuse to sell it as a single item *frown*

QVC is definitely the way to go to save on these products.

I know this thread is for Ojon lovers, but my hair does not like that peanut butter stuff at all. Yes, that's what I call it.

My hair loves the restorative treatment. I use a little bit on my ends just to keep it moist. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the black and mild scent.

My hair loves the restorative treatment. I use a little bit on my ends just to keep it moist. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the black and mild scent.

You know, that is exactly what it smells like! I have some sitting in my closet now. I should give it another look. I didn't get miracle results, but it is just kinda cool...:spinning:

I love the smell of restorative treatment. But it did nothing for me. Seriously! And its so hard to wash out. Ugh..so irritating...not at all impressed :nono:

I know this thread is for Ojon lovers, but my hair does not like that peanut butter stuff at all. Yes, that's what I call it.

LMAO!!! I tried Ojon maybe 3 years ago. First I ordered the "Peanut Butter stuff" in a sample box which had 6 treatment packets. It was great so I ordered the whole set.
*smh**smh*
It was a mess for whatever reason, it made my hair, dry and brittle and then there was that HEAVY SMOKEY scent. I just couldn't get with it.
But I wish those of you that like it the best!!! QVC always has good deals on Ojon.

lol @ peanut butter

Y'all crack me up. I see the Pre-cleansing treatment is now on sale as a single item on QVC. I hate having to pay $39 for that. Although they have a set for $26 which has a smaller size of the same thing available along with a Restorative Treatment and the RT Hair Spray. QUite reasonably priced.

After my touch up yesterday, I used the leave in treatment along with the Restorative Treatment and did my flexirod set and air dried. My hair feels so good! I am very happy with it.

Back