Ojon has new product(s)

Coffee

Ojon has a new product called "Ojon/Dry Recovery™ Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask". I've only seen it on Sephora and I ordered 1 last night. I'll post a review once I receive and use it :lol:.

Last edited:
This is what's posted on Sephora's website about it:

Dry Recovery™ Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask
What it is:
An intensely moisturizing mask that rehabs dehydrated hair.

What it does:
Use this mask for just two minutes, once or twice weekly, and coarse, dry hair will make an amazing comeback. This rich glossy balm, fortified with Ojon oil, nature's hair-repairing golden elixir, plus Blue Agave, shea, and mango seed butters, nourishes, revitalizes and boosts inner hydration levels from roots to ends. It surrounds hair with an invisible shield that helps seal in moisture and repel dirt and oil, keeping hair cleaner between washings.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

What else you need to know:
In healthy hydrated hair, the scales of the cuticle lie flat like the shingles on a roof. But when these scales become damaged, they lift and separate and no longer play their protective role. Water evaporates, cuticles become more brittle, more moisture is lost, and hair becomes drier. This simple daily ritual breaks this vicious cycle.

Research results:
In a clinical dry combing study in combination with Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's overall condition was improved 84%.

What it is:

What it does:
Use this mask for just two minutes, once or twice weekly, and coarse, dry hair will make an amazing comeback. This rich glossy balm, fortified with Ojon oil, nature's hair-repairing golden elixir, plus Blue Agave, shea, and mango seed butters, nourishes, revitalizes and boosts inner hydration levels from roots to ends. It surrounds hair with an invisible shield that helps seal in moisture and repel dirt and oil, keeping hair cleaner between washings.

- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

In healthy hydrated hair, the scales of the cuticle lie flat like the shingles on a roof. But when these scales become damaged, they lift and separate and no longer play their protective role. Water evaporates, cuticles become more brittle, more moisture is lost, and hair becomes drier. This simple daily ritual breaks this vicious cycle.

Research results:
In a clinical dry combing study in combination with Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, hair's overall condition was improved 84%.

Can you post the link to where you have seen this information, Im in the Sephora site but I dont see this product. Thanx

I tried it. Its seems like a keeper for me. I hate the smell It smells like cigars to me. The smells goes away when its rinsed. I left it for an hour or 2 and my hair came out super soft !! One lady on youtube left it all day on her daughter's hair and the results appeared to be amazing!!!

Yeah they switched their lines up and made them into three new lines it seems like. I saw them in ulta about two weeks ago. They have a color line,and one for volume as well. The ingredients look good. I might try one sometime in the future.

What it is:

What it does:

- Parabens
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

Research results:

Wow, my PJ just kicked in!

This conditioner sounds like a winner. I love Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner b/c it's very moisturizing, so I must try this new one.

I will see if Ulta has the travel size bottle before I buy the regular size oz.

Back