Ojon Giveaway @ Sephora Today!!!!!

Ladies,

I got an email stating that in exchange for one empty shampoo bottle Sephora is giving away a FULL SIZE bottle of Ojon Damage Reverse Shampoo AND Restorative Conditioner TODAY!!

Sound too good to be true? Well, I skedaddled over there before they opened this morning and sure nuff, there were folks already waiting! When they opened the doors we all lined up, an employee was standing inside the door to accept our bottles and gave us each a coupon to redeem at the Ojon setup at the back of the store. I made a beeline back there, the Ojon rep took my coupon and handed over an 8.5 oz bottle of poo and condish!! :grin:

I'm in Illinois, so I know the promo is happening in other stores in my state, but can't speak about other locations. Check with your local Sephora if you haven't heard about it...

Good luck!

I have been wanting to try Ojon for ages. Is it any shampoo bottle. I am willing to dump out some products to try Ojon.:look:

http://www.sephora.com/help/stores/...U3BH3HCZCBCACV0KRTQIGQ?store=C9110&dir=events

All Sephora Locations!
Ojon Hair Care + Earth Care

Come in to any Sephora store during the month of May for a free sample duo of the new Ojon™ damage reverse™ Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner. While supplies last, no purchase necessary.

Beauty Insiders Only!
Bring in any empty full-size shampoo or conditioner on May 12, 2011 and receive one full-size set of damage reverse™ Restorative Shampoo and Conditioner for free. While supplies last.*

*Offer available in select locations only, please check your Sephora location for details.

Got my FREE Ojon.:grin:
gotmyfreeojon-sephoraexchange.jpg

Last edited:
I just called and they said it could be any shampoo/conditioner bottle. I think I'll dump my Suave shampoo. LOL.

LOL, so after seeing this post I HAD to figure out a way to get an empty shampoo/conditioner bottle....since I'm at work....so I went to CVS, invested in $.77 VO5 condish, poured it down the toilet, went to Sephora and claimed my bottles! :lachen: Not bad, considering this Ojon line would've costed me about $50.....Def made my day!!! Thanks for the tip...:grin:

Thanks, OP for the heads up.

Just in case...I checked some of the Philly suburban stores (King of Prussia and Willow Grove) and they're not participating in the giveaway. :crying3:

There is one right next door to my job and my co-worker went and got hers. Wish I had know before I came to work.

I got mine! And on my way there I walked passed a nail shop that had the OPI Silver Shatter...double score!!!

I swapped my empty Giovanni Smooth as Silk shampoo for Ojon products. There was a touch left that I put into a carryon container, can't waste my Giovanni.

Its not happening in NJ...or not in Paramus at all. Just called and they said no, only in NY.

Oh well.

I used my free Ojon today. I was not overly impressed. It's okay but nothing I would buy. The shampoo felt a bit drying & it was very sudsy. The conditioner is very thick (hard to squeeze out) but it didn't seem any different than my Giovanni Smooth As Silk with respect to how my hair felt after. I will keep using it until it's gone though.

Back