Oils,Pomades,Grease,Butters Oct 1 through Dec 31

soooo ive been absent for a lonnnnng time.

missed this challenge. oils are my lovers.

so ive been revisiting olive oil...which was an oil my hair HAAAATED when i first went natural. i think the difference now is that im using the LOC moisture method. actually most oils in general did not do well with my hair back then...but some worked better than others. this whole loc moisture method has really revolutionized my haircare regimen lol...well, among other things...but it's really helped change things for the better. so yay to that.

i just started using olive oil because it's what is in the house and i havent been able to get my choice oils for a while (castor, apricot, avocado, sunflower, red palm)...hopefully i can pick up a few oils this weekend since i get paid tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm going to do my best! Here is my list:
Oils:
Trigger
HTN growth oil
Pura brazil loc oil
Claudies Vere oil
Darcy's pumpkin elixir
QB Ohhb

Butters/creams
Njoi green tea cream
Hairveda green tea cream
Saravun castor cream
QB brbc
QB aohc
QB twisting butter

beautyaddict1913 said:
I'm going to do my best! Here is my list:
Oils:
Trigger
HTN growth oil
Pura brazil loc oil
Claudies Vere oil
Darcy's pumpkin elixir
QB Ohhb

Butters/creams
Njoi green tea cream
Hairveda green tea cream
Saravun castor cream
QB brbc
QB aohc
QB twisting butter

How long have you been using Trigger? Have you noticed a significant change? I'm using it now and am curious if its truly a reliable product.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Did my usual boring routine: moisturized, sealed with grapeseed oil. Scalp massage with Hair Trigger

This morning, applied organix moroccan argan oil to my ends.

In the morning, I massaged my MN oil mix all over my scalp. Before bed, I sealed my ends with softee mango butter. Massaged my EO blend into my problem areas.

Once I finish this batch of MN with oils, I will probably use a different oil in place of apricot.

Moisturizing with DB Herbal Spray and sealing this week with JC Nourish and Shine. I'll probably pre poo for an hour tomorrow with coconut oil.

I applied softee castor oil, softee hair food, and softee mango butter on my part all diluted with AB herbal oil. Im inlove with mango butter smell.

Sckri23 from my SCH-I500 using LHCF

Last edited:
Oil rinsed with my ceramide rich blend.
Will seal with gleau
Will apply moringa oil to my roots/scalp.

lamaria211 I love gleau BUT to be honest I haven't really compared it to much else. In the very beginning for a very short while I was using jojoba oil but once I discovered gleau I have not strayed! It's perfect for me...I don't like to 'feel' oil on my hair and this totally fits the bill as a sealant. The ingredients are perfect for me as oils such as coconut are not friends of mine:nono: I don't think one can go wrong with the gleau however if you like a thicker heavier oil then it's not for you.

Obviously I cut up the last time since I didn't even make the list. I will act right this time :giggle:. Will come back with my list later.

Used Shi-Naturals Pre-Poo Buttercreme today under Saran Wrap under my Wig.

Will use Brown Butter Beauty's Neem Oil with my Leave-In.

And will find something to use afterwards. Maybe some It's Perfectly Natural or something........

Back