Oils, oils, oils

soslychic

coconut for new growth, castor for overall growth, kemi-oyl for softness, carrot i just dont' know
smile.gif
I don't know if I have the money to be experimenting with all of these oils. So for now, I would LUV one product that DELIVERED everything i needed in oil. What do you all think about the keracare essential oils for the hair? Does anyone have another recomendation for a all in one oil product?

I like Barry Fletcher hair oil. it is largely made up of jojoba oil. I also have Kemi oyl which I use for my son's hair. It gives it a nice shine. I also mixed castor, jojoba and rosemary oils together to condition my scalp. My suggestion to you would be to go slow when buying recommended products from the board. This board will turn you into a product junkie.

I'm with you on the oils.. I posted a thread about a month ago asking someone to break it all down for me. It was still a lot of info.

For me, I asked myself what am I looking for? My main thing is to keep my hair moisturized and from drying. I currently have on deck... Wild Growth, Kemi Oyl and Profectiv 3-in 1. I rotate these. I tried the jojoba, olive, etc..but I didnt' feel that they did anything the three above couldn't handle. When the Wild Growth is gone, I wont' be buying it again. It will be the Kemi and the Profectiv for me.

I'd say ask yourself what it is you want your products to do and go from there.

I wear my hair up now but when I begin to wear my hair down my product line up will change.

[ QUOTE ]
You all must try Healthier Hair in a Bottle ! It's light, non-greasy, smells good and is loaded with all the "good for hair" ingredients.

I used to like WGO, but it stopped working once I had an inch of new growth... Nasabb's Peppermint Kelechi Hair Oil was what I was using until Carolyn Gray started selling her oil.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy, do you know which oils are in the kelechi?

[ QUOTE ]
You all must try Healthier Hair in a Bottle ! It's light, non-greasy, smells good and is loaded with all the "good for hair" ingredients.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this really better than other oil mixtures? What has been yoru results with it? How long does a bottle last?

I have the peppermint kelechi oil. The ingredients are olive oil, wheat germ oil, castor oil, almond oil and jasmine oil.

...Yeah, I know... Where's the perppermint!
confused.gif
It does smell minty, though. They must make one label for all the different flavors. The sample I got was lavender and the ingredient list was the same.

[ QUOTE ]
Is this really better than other oil mixtures? What has been yoru results with it? How long does a bottle last?

[/ QUOTE ]

For me it is. I have cheaper blends for hot oil treatments and for adding to my moisturizing conditioners. But the HHB oil is great for sealing in moisture, air drying without poofiness and for softening my natural hair. It does everything WGO used to do without that awful odor! It has also rejuvenated my fading hairline. (I wear my hair pulled back a lot.) WGO never did that.

I ordered a bottle the day they went on sale in April or May and it's probably half empty now. I use approx a quarter sized amount on damp hair every day.

Back