Oh what should I what should what should I do?

pinkchocolatedaisy

.....to my hair, reggie wise that is. I really don't know. The most I do now is weekly or sometimes twice/weekly DC's. But I am no longer transitioning and when I relax I wonder if I will be able to get away with that. Well I KNOW I probably won't cuz my hair gets DRY easily. But then what are my styling options? What should I do? Co wash twice a week? Wash and DC once a week? And what about protein???? aaarrgghh! just thinking about it is exhausting! :drunk: I want to keep it simple- but I don't know if I can. My hair is high maintenance, LOL. :rolleyes: It does well when I leave it alone, but it hates me for not giving it enough moisture! :perplexed

cowashing is fun...i cowash every day or two days, and switch off two of the CWs with DCs (kenra mc or lustrasilk spiked with honey, shea butter and oils) and rinse them out. i leave in the conditioner if it's a normal VO5 cowash day; if not i use giovanni direct. i seal with the oil of my choice, usually africa's best herbal oil or EVOO. i dont need a lot of protein...i might start baggying again once or twice a week but i dont know. as simple as possible, you know?

if what you are doing is working for the most part...try adding in an extra DC and see if you dont feel a bit better in 2 weeks or so.

Back