Oh Really, Shea Moisture! This How Yalll Try To Win Us Back!!!`

They have these coffee scrubs.. nope! I did everything in my power to make my own scrub, and I went and bought Soap & Glory breakfast scrub! Ha! They are not getting my coins!

I make almost everything I use on my body including scrubs. I will conquer the hair stuff next after I use up some of this stuff I got from when I was subscribed to CurlBox.

Girl @chebaby

You ain't never lied. That SheScentIt is the bizniz on my hair as well. I am crazy about Mielle Organics Babassu and Mint DC too. Shea Moisture products are just Meh on my hair, now that I've tried other brands.

You see how much our hair are truly different. That Mielle Deep Conditioner was good, but it wasn’t that good on my hair. The SM JBCO Masque knocks that one out of the park for me.

You see how much our hair are truly different. That Mielle Deep Conditioner was good, but it wasn’t that good on my hair. The SM JBCO Masque knocks that one out of the park for me.

And my hair hated the bolded. It did absolutely NOTHING for my hair. It just sat there :nono:.

Back