OH NO...Product change for those that use Elasta QP

sqzbly1908

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
New Year, New Horizons...
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Strength of Nature, makers of Profectiv® Hair Care, is proud to announce the acquisition of ElastaQP®, celebrating the Brand's 25th Anniversary.

Strength of Nature plans to enhance and expand the proven Elasta QP hair care line with new innovative formulas that will help redefine the Elasta QP Brand image, Professional and Consumer experience. Each Elasta QP formula will continue to be customized to suit individual consumer needs...from naturally curly and highly textured to color-treated, relaxed, braided and everything in between!

[/FONT]
eqp_blast_rt1.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Oh okay, I thought I had to come in here to tell you to stay out of the stores. :spank:
Thanks for the information.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ACK! ACK! ACK! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! :fistshake: If they add mineral oil or cones to my IFC, I'm gonna be piiissssseeeeedddddd.

Enhance! Hah! *grumbles* Gonna make me stock up!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well i think profectiv products are good. i hope that any product changes will be for the better.

Well, ladies...
I think the best solution would be to flood them with letters about your concerns whatever they may be. I'm sure they will listen if enough people speak out. Just a thought...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
New Year, New Horizons...
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Strength of Nature, makers of Profectiv® Hair Care, is proud to announce the acquisition of ElastaQP®, celebrating the Brand's 25th Anniversary.

Strength of Nature plans to enhance and expand the proven Elasta QP hair care line with new innovative formulas that will help redefine the Elasta QP Brand image, Professional and Consumer experience. Each Elasta QP formula will continue to be customized to suit individual consumer needs...from naturally curly and highly textured to color-treated, relaxed, braided and everything in between!

[/FONT]
eqp_blast_rt1.jpg
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

OH NO:wallbash: I hope they don't change the mango butter it took me years to find one that is not greasy!

Am not risking it am stocking up tomorrow!

I SWEAR!!!! Every time I get some good products they change the formulas! First CON now them!

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! And right when I discovered the Mango Butter too! I hope they don't change it much, I love it just the way it is. I added some jojoba oil to it yesterday and my hair still feels like I just applied it.

Hopefully it will be for the better, especially the mango butter, even though I don't have a problem with mines, alot of member add a problem with theirs b4.

This can't be good...when they "reformulate" products that usually means adding a whole bunch of cheap fillers (mineral oils, petroleum or Sulfites) which will make the products worse. Hopefully it will change for the better but from what I've seen it's pretty doubtful.

man this is so annoying. All the old trusty brands are getting facelifts when they dont' need it. True, profectiv is a good line too. So I hope the changes will be for the better. But honestly I can't imagine it getting any better :-/

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They better not change my feels like silk !

I wonder if Elucence will be affected since they are both made by the same company. They bet not touch my Elasta QP Intense or the Elucence line :mad:

Back