Oh Lawd...the donut bun just ain't working today!

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
I'm sitting at my desk and my client comes up to ask me to make a call to maintenance. ...Another (white)lady is going back and forth with a girl(black) in the next cub about her new curly weave. The white lady is straight cool, down to earth and straight to the point. She said, it looked nice and asked if it was 'some pieces'. The black girl thought that was rude and all this and that. I didn't think it was rude though. But hey, they think I'm so crude..(they blame it on my brash "up-northness" I think the girl who sits next to me is pretty sensitive anyway but, that's another discussion)

Meanwhile I'm listening to this banter plus taking my client's request when suddenly I feel something and ....plop! my donut falls out and dribbles down my back and on to the floor! :eek: I had this puzzled look on my face.... :( when she turned her back I started looking on the floor and there it was! :lachen: My client didn't realize what was going on. She's over 60 and hasn't a clue what the donut is about anyway!

Have MERCY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lachen:

ChosenbyGod said:

:rofl::lol:
HeeHee!!
Did you put it back in?!

No, because I didn't bring a comb or brush. I'm gonna hafta n-rig it, by the grace of God! Maybe turn it into a french roll or something...... :grin:

I know why it happened.

I put some HE on my ends and it tends to slick the ends causing them to stick together and look kinda stringy. Since my hair isn't that long, my ends are what keeps the donut in place....So, when I spread my hair over the donut, the ends where "thin". I even, used my boars hair brush to smooth and try to seperate the hair.......anyway, the ends just couldn't hold the donut in.... :( I WILL NOT put HE on before doing a donut again.

I just really wanted my ends to be moist and treated.... :ohwell:

Too funny!! :lachen:

Oh OnePraying I'm sorry to hear that but it was a funny story. I think we've all had our little incidents with pieces. I know I have. ;)

Girlfriend,

I was scared that same thing would happened to me. So, I went to my favorite BSS and bought me a pin on donut. I just use the little combs and tuck it in! All I have to do is slick may hair and pin in the donut. I am ready to go!

onepraying said:
I'm sitting at my desk and my client comes up to ask me to make a call to maintenance. ...Another (white)lady is going back and forth with a girl(black) in the next cub about her new curly weave. The white lady is straight cool, down to earth and straight to the point. She said, it looked nice and asked if it was 'some pieces'. The black girl thought that was rude and all this and that. I didn't think it was rude though. But hey, they think I'm so crude..(they blame it on my brash "up-northness" I think the girl who sits next to me is pretty sensitive anyway but, that's another discussion)

Meanwhile I'm listening to this banter plus taking my client's request when suddenly I feel something and ....plop! my donut falls out and dribbles down my back and on to the floor! :eek: I had this puzzled look on my face.... :( when she turned her back I started looking on the floor and there it was! :lachen: My client didn't realize what was going on. She's over 60 and hasn't a clue what the donut is about anyway!

Have MERCY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lol: :lachen:

:lachen: :lachen: too funny. Yeah, you just need to figure out how to secure it and you'll be str8!

Too funny.
BTW you need invisable hairnets in your life. These work wonders at keeping the "unruly" ends in place, even when rubbed (like when getting dressed).

Back