Oh Joy! Look at This Word - Those Who Prayed for Marriage

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God is so awesome! For those who doubted they would ever see their husbands, look at this word...

"I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you." (--Job 42:5)

Angels, this is how I live...every thought, every prayer God answers me from His word. Please don't think that I have not been in prayer for Singles and Marriage for I have. And I asked God to give me scriptures that we have not heard before so that it does not appear as 'cliche'.... for sometimes it appears to not have much meaning when we hear the same word applied. That's because we are designed by God for growth. To know Him more.

This is one of the words that He lead me too. I knew it was for someone here. Just pray for Him to reveal it and receive whatever He ministers to you.

But can't you just see it. The day you meet your husband...the one whom God has ordained and you will remember this word,

"I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you."

Oh how we love Jesus.....I love His word. For one day we shall also see Him....Amen.

Hugs to all....

ShimmieGirl said:
God is so awesome! For those who doubted they would ever see their husbands, look at this word...

"I had heard of you by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees you." (--Job 42:5)

Angels, this is how I live...every thought, every prayer God answers me from His word. Please don't think that I have not been in prayer for Singles and Marriage for I have. And I asked God to give me scriptures that we have not heard before so that it does not appear as 'cliche'.... for sometimes it appears to not have much meaning when we hear the same word applied. That's because we are designed by God for growth. To know Him more.

This is one of the words that He lead me too. I knew it was for someone here. Just pray for Him to reveal it and receive whatever He ministers to you.

But can't you just see it. The day you meet your husband...the one whom God has ordained and you will remember this word,

Oh how we love Jesus.....I love His word. For one day we shall also see Him....Amen.

Hugs to all....

God is good!!! Thank-you for that word, Shimmie! I receive it!! :)

Ummmm, somebody's husband is in this scripture...

Praise The Name of Jesus...from whom all 'Husbands' flow.

Note to Wives: Those of you praying about your husbands, this scripture applies to the 'change' you've been praying for in your marriages. You 'know' what he's capable of...Now your eyes will see him 'changed.'

But can't you just see it. The day you meet your husb and...the one whom God has ordained and you will remember this word,

Hugs to all....

Just the thought of seeing Him makes me weep. Thank you Shimmie. Single sistas be encouraged. To find love after you have already fallen in love with Jesus means that you will have found TRUE LOVE! I'm so excited about how God is gonna bless yall. Like I said, wait expectantly on your miracle. He shall deliver. :yep:

Just the thought of seeing Him makes me weep. Thank you Shimmie. Single sistas be encouraged. To find love after you have already fallen in love with Jesus means that you will have found TRUE LOVE! I'm so excited about how God is gonna bless yall. Like I said, wait expectantly on your miracle. He shall deliver. :yep:
:kiss: Thank you Sweet Mocha. A dear and precious sister you are to each of us.

Ummmm, somebody's husband is in this scripture...

Praise The Name of Jesus...from whom all 'Husbands' flow.

Note to Wives: Those of you praying about your husbands, this scripture applies to the 'change' you've been praying for in your marriages. You 'know' what he's capable of...Now your eyes will see him 'changed.'

That's my husband Shimmie Lol! I receive it in the name of Jesus!!:amen:

That's my husband Shimmie Lol! I receive it in the name of Jesus!!:amen:
Praise God! Thank you Jesus.

Don't we love our men...?:yep: It doesn't matter what we don't see in them; God finishes the total heart of them and more.

Bottom line 'GG' the devil cannot have them. :nono: Case Closed! We win them over with our loving prayers and the Blood of Jesus...our testimony.

:bighug: to you and your precious husband...for always.

Back