Official List for Front & Sides Challenge...

My sides are doing very well, but the front doesn't seem to retain length!! I think it's because of the relaxing/coloring... My hair is lightest in the front (lighter=more damage) so that could be the reason... /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif I think I'm destined to have bangs forever!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif

my bangs are a little past my bottom lip after my trim. i swear, theyve been hovering around there forever. my sides are coming along, finally getting closer at least to my collarbone. surging has helped my hairline. i think i should reduce putting my twists into buns because this is no good for my sides.

Ok update time how have people's sides and fronts been? My front is doing well i bet by the time i take out these braids my front right will be past my mouth. My sides?... I dunno. for some reason they dont seem to grow. I dont know WHAT i am doing wrong but they are not moving. Maybe its too much stretching it w/my hand to see whethere its moved or not, but i wear braids alot now so i dont get it.

Wow I forgot about this challenge, my sides are still 1.5" shorter than the back, I guess thats the way its gonna be for awhile. I dont mind it much anymore!

I want to join this one. I haver what seem to be a natural fringe front. Never use to cut it and it was short. Started keeping it cut for style. It always was uneven and was a mess to curl and style. Now that I don't cut its back to its uneven self. I have beeen braiding it back into the longer sides. That is getting to be a mess because it tangles with the longer hair. It is my most fragil frizzy type 3c hair and has the bulk of my greys. I bought some semi permanent blonde to see how a fluff of naturally curly frizzie hair loose or in a separate braid with my buns will look. I know the blonde sounds off but I greyed there early in a clump from a head injury long ago. Since people know me with this bright streak up front I am afraid to try and go all the way back to my dark color. So my new routine for the front will be extra condition separate from rest of hair and a soft braid either french or dutch style to relieve the stress of being pulled into the rest of the hair.

The sides may also be separated from thr rest because they are also thin and more fragile. I had a big shedding issue a year and a half ago and have only in the past six months seen a slow growing back.

I may even wash this side and front more often and increase and try a scalp oil recipe.

Do you think wearing these delicate area's loose or braided is better? :perplexed

Back