OFFICIAL Half-Wig Thread (Gallery & Info)

new born free kelly( i love this one)

aelb9v.jpg

hz 7050

2w7lni1.jpg

Last edited:
New Born Free Aurora
Sensationnel HZ7055
SENSATIONNEL SYNTHETIC HALF WIG INSTANT WEAVE HZ 9002
Sensationnel t002
Glance Fuzzy Navel
Glance Supermingo
Outre Joseane
***why did i really just copy and paste...it was already open and ready..shame, I got it bad!***

Ctosha beware the Creta wig. As others have pointed out earlier in this thread, this wig is big, bushy and too hot for S. Fla. weather. It's not for day-to-day use. I wore the wig on my birthday and since it was ok to be dramatic, the Diana-Ross style wasn't so bad but still I look at my photos and wish I had worn a cuter, toned-down version. Needless to say, I wasted my $20 because I haven't worn Creta since.

thank you for your response. I was reading the reviews online and they said the same thing about the wig that it was overly huge. I will keep looking at local bss and online.

ok the thread has kinda slowed down lately...where are you ladies?? i need this thread in my life. so i am posting pix of me in creta girl #2. i cut about an inch off because it was a lil long for me and i didnt want the "yoohoo look at me i have on a wig' public service announcment. my hair is braided underneath in a beehive with an inch of hair out in the front that i set on gray spiral rods with lottabody to hold it all day. now i must say i was getting looks all day from 'non-minorities' but i loved it. it reminded me of a more tamed version of bree from antm cycle 5. i loved her!

161925.jpg
Unnamed.jpg
IMG00021.jpg
0524001634.jpg

ok the thread has kinda slowed down lately...where are you ladies?? i need this thread in my life. so i am posting pix of me in creta girl #2. i cut about an inch off because it was a lil long for me and i didnt want the "yoohoo look at me i have on a wig' public service announcment. my hair is braided underneath in a beehive with an inch of hair out in the front that i set on gray spiral rods with lottabody to hold it all day. now i must say i was getting looks all day from 'non-minorities' but i loved it. it reminded me of a more tamed version of bree from antm cycle 5. i loved her!

161925.jpg
Unnamed.jpg
IMG00021.jpg
0524001634.jpg

Cute! I would never know this was a wig!

This is me in Coconut girl

Attachments

• poran.jpg
    poran.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 155
I am also halfway in the process of making my own half-wig from an old base and some BSS yaky straight hair that was on clearance.

The hair is a very believeable relaxed texture, just hope it doesn't tangle to high heaven and I was also wondering how I was going to style/ cut it.

I think I will just take myself off to my local Turkish hairdresser and ask him to cut it into a basic faded layered style :scratchch

Also if anyone knows how to split the wefts on weave hair please let me know :perplexed:

Happy wigging ladies :grin:

new born free kelly( i love this one)

aelb9v.jpg

hz 7050

2w7lni1.jpg
Its like goin shopping in this damn thread.. lol Anyway i just bought this one and i wanted to know what do you guys to the hair under the wig? I was thinking of braiding but wouldn't the parts show at the edges of the hair?

Its like goin shopping in this damn thread.. lol Anyway i just bought this one and i wanted to know what do you guys to the hair under the wig? I was thinking of braiding but wouldn't the parts show at the edges of the hair?

my hair is all in plaits underneath..depending how close you wear your wig to your crown area the "part" wouldn't be seen....i do my plaits a little loose at the roots so the part is covered up.i think only naturals can get away with this or anyone with thick roots

161925.jpg
Unnamed.jpg
IMG00021.jpg
0524001634.jpg

GIRLLLLLLLL!!!! THIS is hawt... I luv it :grin:

Who knew synthetic wigs could look this damn good. I used to shy away from them cuz i HATE that shiny look

UUGGHHH my finger is about to click the checkout button! In my cart is sensationnel t002, hz7010, and new born free aurora. Then in 2 weeks when my check is hefty I want to get outre yasmine (again) and joseane. The sad thing is I have 2 wigs I haven't worn yet aaannnddd I probably won't wear them until sept when it gets cool. I'm a mess.

UUGGHHH my finger is about to click the checkout button! In my cart is sensationnel t002, hz7010, and new born free aurora. Then in 2 weeks when my check is hefty I want to get outre yasmine (again) and joseane. The sad thing is I have 2 wigs I haven't worn yet aaannnddd I probably won't wear them until sept when it gets cool. I'm a mess.
Ya know its a damn shame after i get paid i can't think of nothin to spend my money on but hair stuff?? I really be tryna think of other stuff but i can't!

so sorry ladies its 7047!

and yasmines wave's are much larger than these. I have more pics on the cam and I will be takin more pics in orl this wknd

Yep just plain bobby pins. Dunno how to multiquote but I hope I answered everyones questions.

How long are ya'll getting yall's wigs to last? My yasmine lasted 2 weeks and then I had to toss. I want to get at least 3-4 weeks wear.

I took care of yamine pretty well. I detangled and used demerts lusterizer on her everyday and put her back in the bag every night and still only got 2 weeks. Any suggestions??

How long are ya'll getting yall's wigs to last? My yasmine lasted 2 weeks and then I had to toss. I want to get at least 3-4 weeks wear.

I took care of yamine pretty well. I detangled and used demerts lusterizer on her everyday and put her back in the bag every night and still only got 2 weeks. Any suggestions??

Do you wash your wigs? I wash mine about once or a week or once every two weeks. That helps me. Also, what are you detangling with? I use a wide tooth comb.

Back