Oct 30 31 Nov 1 2 3 4 5 What Are Your Weekly Hair Plans?

In the process of taking out the synthetic braids I had in for 6 weeks. I did enjoy the low maintenance and was able to wash them on a weekly basis. But the hair is starting to get a bit rough and annoying.

I'm going to keep these parts though! lol I take a braid out, moisturize and detangle the section, and then twist it up. I may add twist extension hair, or just leave it alone in regular twists, and see if I can go another 6 weeks.

Friday
Take down braids, moisturize, detangle and twist sections.
Apply a little bit of water to a chunk of twists for more moisture and to get them to lay down straight.
Moisturize: Camille Rose Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment

The other week I washed my hair. Today I washed the wig. After shampooing, I gave the hair a little shot of protein and followed with a DC. Rinsed and left to air dry (applied some olive oil through the ends).

So I started putting in twist extensions and completed hair of my hair. I hope to do at least another quarter if not finish tomorrow. Used the Outre X-Pression Springy Afro Twist 24" and split each pre-section of hair in the bundles. Still going to end up with a pretty full look.

Today I colored my hair with Matrix demi-permanent in black
Neutralized with Keracare Normalizing Shampoo followed with Olaplex Shampoo
Oil rinsed with Sunflower oil
DC - NG Marshmallow Root/Slippery Elm DC.
SSI Passionfruit and Flax Creamy Leave in
Air dried in a puff.

My hair is happy again. :happydance:

Just washed w/ Melanin Shampoo
Conditioned with Curl Smith Double Cream Deep Quencher Conditioner
Then
Spray Leave in: Obia Spray Hydrator
Moisture in the back: Obia's Curl Moisture Cream
Moisture in the front Camille Rose Fresh Curl
Styler: Curlsmith Hydro style Flexi Jelly

Yesterday

Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I am Dry and itchy scalp Conditioner
Deep Conditioner: SheScentit Plum Nectar and Agave Hair Mayo (20 minutes with heat)
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

For Wednesday
Shampoo: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I am Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditoiner
Leave In: Kinky Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky Curly Curling Custard

Still rocking my skinny 10 day old twists! They're a mess but I have no where to go that requires hair doing.
Today:
Cowash: Mane Choice Cheers...I love this stuff. It imparts instant noticeable body to my limp hair!
Left a lil conditioner in, sealed with olive oil and went on with the rest of my Wednesday!

I'll be taking my protective down tomorrow evening. Since its later in the evening, I wont wash until after work on Saturday,

I plan on trying Negesbanda new hot oil cream treatment as a prepoo. Thats all I got right now, lol.

Yesterday
Shampoo: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Shampoo
Conditioner: As I Am Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner
Leave-in: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Gel: Kinky-Curly Curling Custard

Threw my hair in twists to dry overnight for burning this morning. Need to clarify my hair this Sunday

Back