Oct 23,24,25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Today I am setting my hair:
Using my q-redew to give a 'blow-out effect'/stretch my hair, apply Bee Mine Curly Butter and install perm rods. First time trying this style, so we will see how it comes out. Experimenting a lot more with my hair now that the humidity won't mess up all my hard work.

Pre-poo: Neem Oil on scalp (if it's not rancid or else I'll use Tropic Isle Red Pimento Oil) & AV Methika Pre-Shampoo Oil on ends
Cleanse: LRC Complete Cleanse Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Claudies Renew Protein Conditioner
DC: Bee Mine Deep Conditioner
Post-wash: LRC Shake and Go Spray, Inahsi Naturals Aloe and Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner, OGX Macadamia Oil Serum, Obia Curl Enhancing Custard on edges

Pre-poo: Exfoliate scalp and then saturate hair with oil and sit under conditioning cap for 20 mins.
Cleanse: Wash hair with diluted KeraCare Hydrating Detangling wash, Tea Tree oil
Treatment: Annabelle's White Chocolate Mousse
DC: Marie Dean Seaweed and Rice DC
Post-wash: Annabelle's / Oil / Giovanni Direct / heat protectant
Style: Install Curlformers

Tonight I will shampoo with trader joes tea tree tingle shampoo and detangle with Pantene 2 minute DC.

I haven't deep conditioned overnight in years, but that's exactly what I'm doing tonight. In the morning I will rinse, tshirt dry, twist with Cantu hair lotion and Shea butter in my ends. Pibbs dry for an hour.

• Shampoo with CON Argan Oil
  • Condition with Joico K-Pac
  • Do a light protein treatment with Aphogee 2-min Reconstructor
  • Deep Condition w/Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root (ands other stuff lol) under my bonnet dryer for 30 minutes on High heat
  • Air-dry for 15 mins under a t-shirt
  • Blow-dry with Smooth n' Shine with Silk Protein foaming Wrap Lotion and layer with Silk Element's Heat Protection Creme
  • Flat-iron on 300 degrees Fahrenheit
  • Ponytail, Bun or 2 cornrows unless I wear it down.

Prepoo under my steamer using my own mixture of oils including evco, rosemary,avocado and castor oil. I am going to wash with my Nizoral prescription strength and then a protein treatment followed up by Aussie 3 min.

Hey Sexy Soul Sistas!:afro:

It's the Weekend.

So What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Baby and Beautify Your Hair?:lock:

I don't know why I can't post a reply. I had to go through hoops to do this reply itself.

I am going to be cleaning my hair with Wen Pomegranate, then putting in Dudley Hair rebuilder, then Dudley's Cream Protein moisturizing conditioner... and then I am going to put it up in 12 braids and smack my wig on. :)

Had a nice and simple wash day.

Overnight HOT: neem oil on my scalp and vatika coconut oil on the length of my hair
Exfoliate: Nioxin microdermabrasion
Shampoo: Keracare hydrating detangling shampoo
Rinse: coffee rinse
DC: glycerin, Shea butter, neutral protein filler and castor oil layered under SM superfruit masque
Oil rinse: grapeseed oil
Leave-ins: avj, Shea butter and Giovanni direct leave in
Ponytail Rollerset: I finally got the bigger rollers so that I wouldn't have to struggle with the small blue ones. But I ran out and had to use them for the front of my hair. I much prefer the larger rollers so am going to get more asap

I'll twist my hair tomorrow and that's that.

Put hair in six sections.
Clarified with HE Tea-lightfully clean.
Washed with Africa's Best Moisturizing Shampoo with Conditioner.
Conditioned with Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.
Applied Shea Moisture CES in the shower on wet hair. Lightly blow dried because I didn't want to have wet hair in cold weather.

A sista told me my hair was awesome, which made me smile. I usually hate my wash n go's because the front doesn't get that defined, but this is probably one of the better ones I've done.

My hair did not need washing but I just felt like playing in it. lol
Y'all ever feel that way?

Overnight pre-poo with
Shea Moisture Tahitian & Noni conditioner

Cleanse
(1st lather)
Shea Moisture Superfruit shampoo
(2nd lather)
Eden BW coconut cleansing cream

Deep condition with steam
Joico Moisture recovery balm

Leave in
Camille Rose coconut water

Air Dry in 6 braids (my dryer is broke and I don't feel like air drying a roller set)

Once braids are dry:
Add either Carol's Daughter hair balm OR cantu shea butter leave in (undecided at the moment) and put in 3 braids for the week to rock a braid out next weekend.

I may wash later, but for right now ill just be maintaining.

-scalp massage with jar of joe
-water to dampen hair before twisting with burnt sugar pomade
-bantu knots overnight for a bantu knot out this weekend

Ok. Ive decided what im doing with this hair.
-prepooed for an hour or so with coconut oil
-about to wash with whatever shampoo i can find
-DC with Shea What and a dollop of Mocha Silk
-braid the back of my hair and apply my Beautiful Textures treatment to my leave out

I plan to wear my kinky straight wig this week. If the mood strikes, ill straighten the rest of my hair next weekend

Detangle hair with Mane and Tail detangler, wash with Trader Joes Nourish spa shampoo, deep condition with Queen Helene Super Cholesterol under hooded dryer and braid hair for the week.

I shampooed with ORS aloe shampoo and deep conditioned with AOGPB conditioner. I decided to do a simple wash day. Spray water with aloe vera juice, apply the kiel's blowdry cream, blowdry, moisturize ORS aloe lotion and QB AOHC followed by braiding my hair.

Back