Obama...They call him a Savior....Beacon of Hope...Peacemaker

ccd

This is a magical, beautiful time with this Man and his family coming into the Presidency in this graceful, unifying way. He is attempting to end or change Bipartisanship, wants to speak to Leaders that this country has shunned and turned away from among other things.

Pat Robertson just said some of the youth are calling him a Messiah....

Never in my life have I felt this feeling.....There is joy for this man and who he appears to be....But

I also have concerns and its not about Him, its about this time....when the world has been going through hard times and will continue to .....

NOW that we ARE HERE.........How in the Biblical Sense do you see this? What part is Obama in all this? What do you feel brought us to this remarkable place......

Please I really would like to hear or at least if this has been discussed else where I'm sure someone will link me up:grin::grin::grin::grin:

It believe Obama is a good man. I believe that he follows the advice and counsel of God and because of that, God has given him a favor that no one ever expected. However, he is just another leader. No one knows how his terms in office will play out. But as Christians, whatever happens, we don't have to worry. If the world catches on fire and cracks in half today, those of us who are in God's hands will remain in his hands. Those who are not in his hands(because they have jumped out and fought to stay out) will have Hell to pay, Literally. It's not up to any of us on this earth to decide whom is who though. The most righteous person can be the biggest devil. While the most meanspirited person can be struggling and being worked on by God himself.

Our Savior is soon coming.:yep: Regardless of who is in office, give thanks to God who is in control of everything.
I do believe that people are praising him (Obama) more than necessary, instead of the One who created him. God is our savior, our beacon of hope. Remember that.

I think it's great that a black man is president, but God is always in control.

Last edited:
When people start calling a man Messiah it goes way past what is appropriate. I understand people are excited, but Obama is not the second coming of Jesus. Iris is right, we only have one Saviour.

It believe Obama is a good man. I believe that he follows the advice and counsel of God and because of that, God has given him a favor that no one ever expected. However, he is just another leader. No one knows how his terms in office will play out. But as Christians, whatever happens, we don't have to worry. If the world catches on fire and cracks in half today, those of us who are in God's hands will remain in his hands. Those who are not in his hands(because they have jumped out and fought to stay out) will have Hell to pay, Literally. It's not up to any of us on this earth to decide whom is who though. The most righteous person can be the biggest devil. While the most meanspirited person can be struggling and being worked on by God himself.

AMEN. Well said.

Christians know we only have one TRUE Saviour, Beacon of Hope and Peacemaker :yep::yep:

interesting times we are living in

I'm not saying that he is the Messiah, just as people are getting hysterical about him...just wondered what folks were feeling when they hear this.

Well folks should correct their children and grandchildren then.

Folks are finding verses in the bible and pertaining it to him.

You can't complain about folks calling him the Messiah while you or your parents still have pictures up of JFK, MLK, Malcolm X or your kid's have pics up of Biggie & Tupac either.

Many folks look up to the Pope in this same fashion. Remember the stories of folks passing out, fainting and having to be hospitalized when JFK,X,& MLK died? Same thing.

Proud of him, I cried and hollered, but i know he aint my Messiah. Saving all that energy for when i see my true maker, not Obama.

Just correct them or remind them when they say stuff like that.

According to scripture and what we are seeing happen before our eyes

I aint gonna lie I know what it looks like, but I wont worry about it, because everything is going to happen just as planned and as written

some things arent for us to know, only trust the LORD

Again this wasnt directed to you CCD directly at all

just responding to what ur asking

Well folks should correct their children and grandchildren then.

Folks are finding verses in the bible and pertaining it to him.

You can't complain about folks calling him the Messiah while you or your parents still have pictures up of JFK, MLK, Malcolm X or your kid's have pics up of Biggie & Tupac either.

Many folks look up to the Pope in this same fashion. Remember the stories of folks passing out, fainting and having to be hospitalized when JFK,X,& MLK died? Same thing.

Proud of him, I cried and hollered, but i know he aint my Messiah. Saving all that energy for when i see my true maker, not Obama.

Just correct them or remind them when they say stuff like that.
Exactly....he's not the Messiah.

Compared to those in office before him, it's easy to see that he reflects some light of Heaven. :lol:

Back