NYC Lifebooker Deal 61% off BKT 2 Sergio Limpopo

mnemosyne

I posted this in OT and then realized no one really cares bout dis in OT so I ventured my way in here to share:

http://nyc.lifebooker.com/getloot/sergio_limpopo_straightening_1

if you're interested... the price is cheap enough to make me take a second look $124 for any length, any thickness you can use 3 of them yourself.

What You Need to Know
Applies to any length and thickness
Includes blowout, application then flat iron
Limit 3 per client; purchase up to 6 as gifts
Valid 1 year
Can be used starting 6/2/10

What We Love
5 out of 5 star rating on Yelp
There's no messing around with the super strong Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment
Sergio is a first-rate expert in the art of hair who gives personal attention to each client

About The Loot:

Ever flip through the pages of a fashion mag and think it must cost those stars millions tostretch their faces like that get their hair looking so hot? The real answer is six simple words: Sergio Limpopo's Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment.
In case you didn't know, Brazilian Keratin is the new standard for hair straightening. Keratin, a natural substance that already makes up 88% of your hair, not only repairs prior damage but prevents it from happening again. Your locks will be left smooth, straight, and simply gorgeous. It's wash-and-wear hair for those of us who are tired of the lifelong battle with our frizzies.
Sergio Limpopo's salon is on the cutting edge of this got-to-have-it look, and with today's Loot, their Brazilian Keratin Straightening Treatment, regularly $322.50, is only $124 (that's61% off).
Their midtown location is a relaxing getaway from the craziness of the city, and you'll leave feeling like the star that you are (while looking hotter than ever).
So grab this Loot now and be prepared to turn some serious heads.

Reviews for Sergio Limpopo:

From Citysearch:

"I have been coming to this salon for years, well because George is so fantastic. One thing I found with going to a stylist for years and years is that they get lazy with your style and tend to do it the same every time but it gets worse and worse. George is a perfectionist with a creative hand. Every cut is not different but it has its own little twist that gives me a slightly different look that I am very pleased with. Thank you George, you're a sweet heart!"

"I love Sergio Limpopo. I always go here for my blowout and its completely affordable. I have really curly hair and Julie does a quick and perfect blowout. I have also had my hair cut here before and they do an amazing job and the price includes a blowout. They do the Brazilian treatment here which I am tempted to try and have heard from more than one person, works really well."

From Yelp:

"I'm one of those people who don't know what exactly they want when it comes to hairstyle and color. The only direction I'm able to give a stylist is "funky and as crazy as possible without going over the top because I'm working in healthcare field" . I already have a hairstylist who can fulfill my "vision" and, finally, by friend's recommendation I found THE colorist , Sergey, who did a great job doing my highlights. He listened to my ideas and made some

Darn, I did my treatment myself today. This is a great deal!

Sergio Limpopo
315 Madison Avenue
Suite 201
New York, NY 10017
(212) 986 1160

If it wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg to fly to New York...guess I'll have to stick with DIY.

Back