NYC ladies: Found K-Cutter in Harlem

jd_bdfly

I have been looking for this comb for so long, and I FINALLY found it last week. Apollo Beauty Supply on 125th Street (across the street from H&M) has them for $2.49. I tried it out on my last wash, and it really does make the combout process a lot better. I HIGHLY recommend it.
smile.gif

For me too. Even though I live in BK, it's a lot easier for me to hop on the A train to 125th than to get to the bus to make the trek all the way up Flatbush through the ridiculous traffic where Lindell's (the store someone here mentioned has K-Cutters) is. I tried to go to Lindell's last Sunday and after spending over an hour en route, I get there only to see that it was closed on Sundays. I can't begin to tell you how annoyed I was. I guess I should have known better not to call ahead. But there was no way I was going to make that trip again anytime soon. I was almost ready to give up on getting a K-Cutter in a store, and then I just decided to scour the BSS's on 125 after school one day just in case, and lo and behold I found it.

Back