NYC Girls: Know Dominican Salons more midtown-ish?

And not quite soooo far uptown e.g 100th ++ streets.

I'd love to find something a bit closer to where I work.

I'll pick the one that's closest at least. Thanks for sharing!!

(I"m determined to find a good Dominican salon that's convenient to get to!!!) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mirror Images is UPTOWN close to W. 110th and Manhattan Ave.

BRH-
I don't know of any Dominican salons in midtown. But, I'm going to look for you too and I'll make a note if I see any and post the addresses here. Just wanted you to know that you have a "helper" in your midtown salon search. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have a friend who uses one on 23rd Street and another who uses one somewhere around 80th Street. I'll find out more.

I'll report back agent BRH!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tracy You HAVE TO LET ME KNOW !!!!

Thanks alot! I'll 'see' you next Wed. Going away for a couple of days. Eeek, no internet.. how will I survive? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ps. I bought the clear cellaphanes, Feria conditioner and Infusium. If you rec. any more products I'll have to rob a bank. Don't tell me anymore!!! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry Brownhairedrelaxer

I could have sworn it was midtown. /images/graemlins/frown.gif I read this a year ago on the boards and must have forgotten or just gotten all these salons confused.

Thanks Blkmane for helping me. Let me know what you find, if anything.

It would be good to find something not so far uptown you know? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back