NYC:Found Alternative to Good Day Hair Pins

starz

I've been having a tough time finding these hair pins. Out of desperation I went to Kmart to find them.
They did not have them but instead I found Scunci Magic-Grip Hair Pins.

I found them at the Kmart on 34th st, they cost $3.49 for a 10 pack.

I thought Good Hair Days pins are sold at all Sally's Beauty stores. They went off the shelf for a while, then reappeared at a higher price.
Thanks for sharing about Scunci Magic Grip pins, it's good to know that Kmart carries them. :yep:

I though Sallys stopped selling completely. I live where they are headquarted and the last time I checked none of the stores had it. I will check back again but I found a store online that sells it.

Jaelin said:
I though Sallys stopped selling completely. I live where they are headquarted and the last time I checked none of the stores had it. I will check back again but I found a store online that sells it.
I just bought some more at Sally's. Maybe some stores are selling it again or they are selling out quickly. One can always order on www.goodhairdays.com also.

I've never seen those pins anywhere. I use Amish pins that I get online. I LOVE them. But I would have tried the Good Day ones if I'd ever seen them. Maybe I'll go to Sally's to check them out.

Back