NY-er's: Who sells those huge flowers 4 hair?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
NY-er\'s: Who sells those huge flowers 4 hair?

Hi Everybody. Today is my birthday, but I'm celebrating on Saturday.

I want to wear my hair in a bun to the side with a big flower on it. Can you tell me where in Manhattan they sell those. I would prefer the on on an elastic band as opposed to a clip on one, but either way, let me know.

Thanks.

Re: NY-er\'s: Who sells those huge flowers 4 hair?

Happy Birthday!!!!
birthday2.gif

To answer your question... I usually see those flowers in H&M (there's one on 34th St.) in the accessories section.
Good luck
smile.gif

Happy B-Day
party.gif
I picked mine up from DSW Warehouse. It's a shoe store. I'm not sure if there's one in NYC.

Happy birthday.

The side bun and flower in your hair is such a pretty, and elegant (and yet protective) style. It gets me compliments every time. I always feel so...carribean when I wear that style, LOL...

A Claire's Accessories probably...I think they have a Claires on like 56, 57th and maybe 3rd avenue?..Don't quote me on that...u can probably go to the Claire's site (if they have one) and find a store but I am pretty sure I saw some there one day

Oh P.S: Happy Birthday
party2.gif

I've gotten mine at H&M as well, but for a greater selection go to the Garment District... actually on 6th avenue in the 30s, they have accessories stores that sell notions and flowers too! You can buy silk flowers you like and make your own!!!

Thank you all for the birthday wishes and pointing me in the right direction. I'll go there tomorrow. Thanks again!

Back