Nunaat Silicon.....

shiney_sapphire

I found this at Walgreens and couldn't find too much on the site about it. It smells wonderful and isn't expensive Have any of you used it and what did you think? www.nunaat.com The Naat Silicon line restores and strengthens hair from the inside out by reducing breakages and split ends. This special formula includes ingredients such as Silicone, Keratin, Ceramides and Pearl & Silk Protein which transform hair fiber from core to surface; leaving hair shiny, more manageable and with more bounce. It is also recommended for dry, damaged and chemically processed hair. Thanks :yawn:

Ohhhhh I love Nunaat products!!! They smell yummy too. I haven't tried this Silicon line though, only the ones that come in the purple and white jars. "Nunaat Acai and Keratin Intense Hair Mask" :lick: A favorite of mine!

I was looking at these products last week. They also had some other Nunaat products listed. I really didn't need to read this post.

I saw these at Walgreens in the Hispanic section about a month ago. I thought that maybe it would be similar to Silicon Mix. Ingredient listing from Walgreens.com

shampoo: Water , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamide MEA , Sodium Chloride , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Fragrance , PEG-7 Glyceryl , Cocoate , PEG-12 Dimethicone , Sodium C10-16 Pareth-2 Sulfate , Citric Acid , Glycine Jojoba Oil , Tocopherol , Sphingolipids , PEG-12 Lanolate , Glycol Distearate , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

serum: Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethiconol , Fragrance , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate

conditioner: Aqua (Water) , Cetearyl Alcohol , Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Cetrimonium chloride , Alcohol , Fragrance , (Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Hexyl Cinnamal , Hydroxycitronellal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cycohexene Carboxaldelyde) , Behentrimonium Chloride , Hydrolyzed Keratin , Hydroxyethyl Urea , Glycine Soja Oil , Tocopherol , Sphingolipids , Peg-12 Lanolate , Glycol Distearate , Ceteareth-20 , Cyclopentasiloxane , Citric Acid , Hydrolyzed Silk , Water , Glycerin , Hydrolyzed Pearl , Sea Salt , Dimethiconol , Methylisothlazolinone

OT: I saw the chocolate special line at an Asian Beauty Supply store. I like the packaging but it seemed too expensive for me.

For those that dont have Walgreens in your area, try CVS. We have a lot of Brazillian and Dominican products in the CVS's I've seen.

For those that dont have Walgreens in your area, try CVS. We have a lot of Brazillian and Dominican products in the CVS's I've seen.

really...i didn't know that. lucky me there is a CVS across the street :).

@coffee You are like my product idol....i can honestly say i think you tried more products than me!

Ooh, thanks. I have been looking into trying some Brazilian products. I've never heard of NuNAAT, but they look & sound good (as far as ingredients go). We have CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Kerr Drug here...I will chk Wgreens 1st but I'm going to find it one way or another...we have a HUGE Latino and African population in this area...as well as East Indian and Asian. I'm thankful I moved from a small town in SC b/c I can NOW find many of the ethnic products, foods, and goods I love nearby.

OT, but Jewell, you transitioned for 17.5 months!!!:shocked: That's amazing!!! I couldn't make it past 2 days! LOL:lachen:

Back