• Lacio Lacio

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Humectress/headress

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • other

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

homegirljiggy

Which leave in provides the softest shiniest rollerset NTM ir lacio lacio? I currently have NTM I have only used it on dry hair and it leave it kinda soft especially when I cover immediately with a satin scarf, Infusium 23, and just ordered my old time favorite Fanastia IC Aloe leave in, and unused Humectress

homegirljiggy said:
Which leave in provides the softest shiniest rollerset NTM ir lacio lacio? I currently have NTM I have only used it on dry hair and it leave it kinda soft especially when I cover immediately with a satin scarf, Infusium 23, and just ordered my old time favorite Fanastia IC Aloe leave in, and unused Humectress

Hmmm....

I've used NTM leave in since it hit the market...never thought about it for rollersetting purposes.

I have used Humectress, but it doesn't touch Lacio Lacio in terms of a rollerset to me.

Lacio Lacio is a hair banger. Straight up.
:p

I use all three of those products, and they do different things for me...But, Lacio Lacio is hands down my favorite for wet rollersets :love:

I use NTM on wet and dry hair and for a minute, I was rollersetting with NTM AND Lacio Lacio (at same time). I did my own experiment to see if I was wasting product and once I rollerset with just NTM and water and the next time with Lacio Lacio and water. Got good results both times, but Lacio Lacio leaves your hair with a shine that is just out of this world!

So now I just save my NTM for dry hair and use my Lacio Lacio for rollersetting.

BB:)

Cleve_gryl said:
I use all three of those products, and they do different things for me...But, Lacio Lacio is hands down my favorite for wet rollersets :love:

OT: I :love: your hair!!............(are you natural or relaxed?)

Lacio Lacio:love:!! When I do a rollerset, I always mix it with Salerm 21 for some extra bounce in addition to the shine! I love it!

Last edited:
MonaLisa said:
Hmmm....

I've used NTM leave in since it hit the market...never thought about it for rollersetting purposes.

I have used Humectress, but it doesn't touch Lacio Lacio in terms of a rollerset to me.

Lacio Lacio is a hair banger. Straight up.
:p

Oooh, jotting down. :lol: Seriously, I need to get this, I can just feel it. I just got into rollersetting, I have heard raves about this, plus my girl, Mona digs it. Off to go check this out online... :user:

Priestess said:
Oooh, jotting down. :lol: Seriously, I need to get this, I can just feel it. I just got into rollersetting, I have heard raves about this, plus my girl, Mona digs it. Off to go check this out online... :user:

:lol: ..okay, make sure to get the version in which tiny minks have sacrificed their oils....

:look:

I just used Lacio Lacio for the first time last week and...:eek: !

Seriously, why am I always the last to know about everything?:lol:

I love Lacio Lacio for rollersets too, but lately I've been wondering if it's too much protein for my hair. I've been thinking about alternating between Lacio Lacio and NTM each week. I just don't think my hair does well with that much protein.

I use NTM for my rollersets: along w/ coconut oil: I had my hairs shine: its soft: and bouncy (siggy) and I hear that Lacio Lacio is "OUT OF THIS WORLD" so i'm like it gets better than that: On a scale from 1 thru 10: i beleive NTM is a 7-8 and Lacio Lacio is a 15. Its just off the chart. IMO

OT: How do you people use the lacio lacio when rollersetting? Does it have protein?

Do you re apply water or just put on lacio lacio and then go under the heat?

thanks..

OT: How do you people use the lacio lacio when rollersetting? Does it have protein?

Do you re apply water or just put on lacio lacio and then go under the heat?

thanks..

After I rinse my DC out, I squeeze out the excess water, lightly detangle, and evenly distribute lacio lacio through out my hair (and some serum). Then I use my water spray bottle as needed (I don't apply anymore lacio lacio). hth

Back