NTM Silk Touch Leave-In

FashionistaNY

Okay, so I'm reading the board and on my lunch break I decide to stop by Duane Reade and pick-up NTM Silk Touch. As you may or may not know, I'm 7 months post-relaxer and my "kitchen" is beedy beed mess lol. So I decided to test the waters with this product and my GOD, what felt like two fried biscuits on the back of my neck before lunch is soft and smooth as can be. Is it possible that a product can be this great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooohooo. If this is the case, I maybe going another month without a relaxer. Imagine that 8 months, I deserve a metal lol

Wow, glad it worked for you! I've never contemplated using it on dry hair before :scratchch:!

After I learned not to be so heavy handed with it, I've come to like this very much, it's a staple now!

*Another NTM Convert*

*The chorus begins to gently sway to and fro. The organist brings up the chords....voices resound throughout the church.....

"Oh Happy Day....Oh Happyyy Dayyyyyyyyyyyy....Oh...Happy Dayyyyyyyyyyy...."

LOL.

Yes, it is the shiznit.;)

I bought this product and hated it! I used it as a leave-in conditioner and it left little thick,white flakes in my hair. I used it alone, so I know this had to be the culprit. I gave mine away. I did use the regular conditioner, though, and it was nice, but not worth repurchasing ,in my opinion. I'm happy that you like yours though!

Yes, another convert checking in. Since using NTM Silk Touch Leave-In, I have found the answer to my tangled ends, it also helps with my curl definition. The scent is amazing as well. LOVE IT. :)

I use it as a daily moisturizer and love it this way. It keeps my hair so soft.

I decided to sell my bottle of this leave-in on the product Exchange Board, since I haven't used it since the first time I tried it.

I love this stuff too. I use it on Sundays after wash my hair before I blow dry and it keeps my hair smooth and shine all week.

I love it too. First time I used it, I hated it. Put it away for several months. Broke it back out two weeks ago (trying to use up products so I can buy more... hehe :grin: ) and fell in love with it. My keys were to use it sparingly and to use it on damp hair.

Back